***Anything in an Envelope Exchange-Sign up***CLOSED

So i signed up. This is my first exchange. When do i find out the names of the people I am exchanging with? Also, (silly question Im sure) the people I get -- > i send them stuff AND they send me stuff? So we basically have each other? I cant wait .. this looks like so much fun! Thanks! :goodvibes

Blaynexox said:
So i signed up. This is my first exchange. When do i find out the names of the people I am exchanging with? Also, (silly question Im sure) the people I get -- > i send them stuff AND they send me stuff? So we basically have each other? I cant wait .. this looks like so much fun! Thanks! :goodvibes

Hi Blayne.
I will send you the name of your pal either on Saturday or Sunday. Then you go shopping for them and send them their gifts.
In most cases, you will not get the same person that you are sending to. So the person sending to you will not be releaved until you recieve your package from them :).

I am closing this exchange early, and sending out names tonight since I had seen the following post, so I didn't want to risk not being able to hand out names late. And by handing them out early, everyone can start having fun shopping for their pals.
Don't forget to post on the sent/recieved thread once you send out your exchange, and when you recieve yours. :)
Have fun everyone. :thumbsup2

IMPORTANT! Please Read!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A word from Webmaster Alex:

Over the holiday weekend we will be upgrading the boards to the latest version of the VBulletin software. This upgrade will involve major downtime for the boards. I will be bringing them down around 5pm on Friday and it will take 24 to 48 hours to upgrade them.
The new VBulletin has a host of exciting new features, this should really make the boards a better place for all of us.

Noooo the Dis can't Shut down for 24-48 hours.. how will I go w/o my Fix???

UrsulasMyHero said:
Noooo the Dis can't Shut down for 24-48 hours.. how will I go w/o my Fix???

I am already twitching... :dance3:

Just in case we don't come back in time for Christmas.
I wanted to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas :santa:.
Hope you all have a fun and safe Christmas with your family and friends.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter