• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyway to get a free or cheap "trial" or introductory AAA membership for cheap?

We got a packet in the mail with a free trial membership. We were planning on joining anyway, so it came at the perfect time. Other than that, not sure how to get a trial.

We paid $59.95 for the year, which included a free membership for me.

It all depends on where you live and what your individual club is offering. There are AAA clubs nationwide and each is run independently, so you are bound by what your local club offers. Annual membership fees vary significantly from club to club--usually the more you pay the more benefits you enjoy. I suggest that you call your local AAA office and inquire. It can't hurt.

(By the way, I work for AAA Auto Club South in Florida. And while I don't work in the membership department, I am not aware of any free or trial membership offers at this time. But for those of you living in Florida, Georgia, or Tennessee--our club's territory--it still wouldn't hurt to call a AAA office to check.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter