anyway to get last minute deals?

Suzanne74

DIS Veteran
My DH just found out he has a last minute trip to Orlando. Of course myself and our 4 yr old dd would love to tag along :flower: We stayed at OKW our last stay and loved it. I may look at renting points again but was hoping to maybe not have to worry about a rental car this time and just stay at one of the deluxe or moderate resorts closer to the parks. Should I just call disney to see what is available - are they discounting at all? Last year seemed to have so many codes. I can't find any this year.

Thanks

When you call to make your ressy, just ask. Before I knew about codes, I would just ask if there were any discounts. Last year, we got Poly lvc, for the same we were spending for lagoon view rooms by asking about two weeks ahead of time.

thanks - I am going to call them and see what they have available? I just wasn't sure if there were any codes out there.

I believe the only codes available right now are for AP holders, Fl. resident or AAA. No general public codes. Someone, please correct me if this is wrong.
Good Luck! :)

I am debating right now if AP rates will be worth it. I have never done an AP pass before but I have a feeling we might be there a few times this year to make it work. The AAA is 10% off of rack - right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter