AP and Fan Club rates out through 12-23-03

MickeyMagic

DIS Veteran
There is a new AP newsletter out and AP rates are available through 12-23-03. In checking, it looks like fan club rates are out until then, too. I don't know if these were out before because I'm actually checking for the week between Christmas and New Year's and stumbled on these.

I am an AP holder and have never received a newsletter. How often do they send them? and would you mind sharing the rates they are offering?

Show your Annual Pass and enjoy the VIP treatment with special rates* at Universal Orlando's spectacular themed hotels.

Now through December 23
Royal Pacific $109 Sun-Thur $129 Fri-Sat
Hard Rock $129 sun-thurs $149 Fri-Sat
Portofino Bay $149 Sun-Thurs $169 Fri-Sat
Call 1-800-BE-A-STAR to reserve your room and ask for the Passholder rates. Please remember that you must show your Annual Pass upon check-in.

*Rates are based on single or double occupancy and subject to availability. Tax not included. Blackouts or minimum night stay may apply.

http://themeparks.universalstudios.com/orlando/website/phi_newsletter.html

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter