• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AP Codes In Decemeber?

jennibug

Dreaming of WDW...again...
Okay, we've had to change our vacation to December. Anyone know the patterns for the AP discounts in December? :listen:

Thanks!!

This year they are a flat dollar amount off. They were 18 off value, 45 off moderates and 70-75 off deluxe. This is of course during value season.

I am not liking the flat fee AP discount, because in our case, the AAA price beats the AP rate because AAA is at least a percentage off rack rates. If you have a more expensive room like RPC in the GF, or a suite, the AAA price beats the AP rate...I was a little disappointed. Even the CM at CRO said that in his 7 years he had never seen a AAA rate beat an AP rate. Well, I guess he saw the first time...LOL

Last December, we paid $49 w/o tax at Pop Century, and $135 (with tax) at AKL for pool view (but got upgraded to savannah!). Sorry I don't have the exact numbers, but I'm at work. Hoping for similar prices this year at AKL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter