AP discount and dining plan?

Luv2Travel

Member since there were less than 5000 members!
Is it physically possible to have a room booked with an AP discount and still get the dining package? I'm guessing it's impossible since everyone in the party needs a ticket to get the dining package. But I know if anyone's been able to do both, they'd be here on the DIS! ;)

Not unless they change the rules. I have heard of people being able to get the AAA discount and add dining. With a dining code coming out tomorrow (if the rumors are true, so far Mary has never led me wrong) you will save more.
Ap discounts=$18 off Value resorts, $45 off Moderate resorts and $70 off Deluxe and Home-Away-From-Home resorts. 2 adults dining plan =$70, add two kids and =$90, so if you can book the code that is due out tomorrow for free dining you will save more or at least as much as AP discount rate unless you are traveling alone.

AP holders are eligible for the Disney Dining Experience, for $50, it is good for one year, and can get you 20% discount on most meals.

I spoke with a nice castmember yesterday and she said they are "working on" some sort of dining package for AP holders. She said keep checking back (we're staying at a Boardwalk 1br villa on the discount next week, June 9-16, $350/night). Love the villas and the location - esp. having a washer/dryer! Good luck to all of us AP holders.

Anyone get the free dining plan with a AAA disocunt on room?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter