AP Holders Looking for Discounts - keep checking

cutigerlady

DIS Veteran
If you are an AP holder and have been frustrated by the crappy discounts that they have been offering lately, I wanted to let you know to keep checking! My husband has a conference in Orlando in August and I was looking to add a few nights onto our trip before his conference and the AP discounts were a joke. I just happened to check again today because we are just over 1 month out and to my surprise I saw BW for $276 per night in a standard room. They definitely are getting more sophisticated in how they release rooms into the discounts to meet occupancy goals, so you can't just look when the offers first come out. I suspect the bookings at 30 days out are not what they wanted, so they put a few rooms into the AP discount.

Right cause we all book 30 days out. Cmon Disney allocate a certain number of rooms at select resorts for the AP discount

Thanks for the heads up! I didn't realize they might add rooms to the AP inventory.

If you are an AP holder and have been frustrated by the crappy discounts that they have been offering lately, I wanted to let you know to keep checking! My husband has a conference in Orlando in August and I was looking to add a few nights onto our trip before his conference and the AP discounts were a joke. I just happened to check again today because we are just over 1 month out and to my surprise I saw BW for $276 per night in a standard room. They definitely are getting more sophisticated in how they release rooms into the discounts to meet occupancy goals, so you can't just look when the offers first come out. I suspect the bookings at 30 days out are not what they wanted, so they put a few rooms into the AP discount.
It could also be that someone cancelled, and the room went back into inventory. This happens around the package cancellation deadline and the room, only, cancellation deadline.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter