• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AP Only Info Thread Reservation System /Extensions / Refunds

I've been on hold for almost an hour and half (on the AP line)... not sure what their hours are but if they close, would they keep me on hold or just disconnect me? Can't image they will answer all calls even if it's after hours.

I've been on hold for almost an hour and half (on the AP line)... not sure what their hours are but if they close, would they keep me on hold or just disconnect me? Can't image they will answer all calls even if it's after hours.

How did you even get thru? I've been trying every number all day and can't even get close to connecting a call.

How did you even get thru? I've been trying every number all day and can't even get close to connecting a call.

I obsessively kept on doing a call back from my cell until I got thru. It took over 30 tries and then they kicked me over to Reservations who then transferred me back over to AP line. Still on hold... Thank goodness for cell phone so I can at least do other stuff as the hold music is playing in the background.

The # I called was 407-939-7277. The cast member from Reservations says to try 407-560-7277 next time.

I can’t seem to get more than 3 days, even though I have annual passes and DVC registrations in two months (Oct and Feb)
Same problem for me (Sept/Dec) - I couldn't get through on the phone. I sent an email to DVC asking why I was being punished and if they could fix it. I'll let you know if they actually respond.

A little info on APs I found out yesterday. After 3+ hours of phone calls, several lines. Ours expired in April 2020 and were extended until August . If we took the refund, we would have got back around $200, but then date would stay at April and no 15% off renewal . If we renewed now, we got the 15% off and our future renewal date in now always August. This is what I did so we had an active ticket for our November trip. The AP line is open till 11 pm.

A little info on APs I found out yesterday. After 3+ hours of phone calls, several lines. Ours expired in April 2020 and were extended until August . If we took the refund, we would have got back around $200, but then date would stay at April and no 15% off renewal . If we renewed now, we got the 15% off and our future renewal date in now always August. This is what I did so we had an active ticket for our November trip. The AP line is open till 11 pm.
When were you able to renew your pass? I read they stopped on Friday.

Last night, Sunday at 11:45 pm after two awesome CMs helped , due to all the phone calls. I believe ( not completely sure) you can’t get NEW APs, but could renew existing ones if you have a resort booked and are in the 60 day window of the extended time, which we were.

I was able to book my November trip this morning (7 days). I could not book our April trip. I hop on just now 9:30pmEST and it no longer shows me the error where I can't book any more day. Great I think, I could book one park for our first day of our trip 4/17, but every other day for the whole week no parks are available. So I start putting in other random days and I get the same results - so is this an error or have they really reached capacity for any possible day from now until Sept 2021?

Switch back and forth on the calendar it will eventually show availability, system getting hit harder since they fixed the glitch.

I’m sorry I’ve read and read and don’t know this answer and I think it’s an easy one- I’m a passholder. If I book swan and dolphin for Christmas would I be able to book my park reservation for that time now or no? Thank you!

Still missing 3 updated APs, as well as still not working - guessing the 3-day park tickets we have attached (that we got for the now defunked free dining) are prioritized over the APs.

It worked for me finally. If it comes back with no parks available, just keep selecting the same day over and over.

We have been AP for years. We recently changed to pay monthly bc we are FL residents. Our AP expiration is in october. We have several booked trips in nov, dec, jan, feb, etc. We are unable to make park reservations bc we dont technically have a ticket but never planned to not renew! It is too early at this point in the year to even have the chance to renew! What happens to us in this situation since apparently they're not selling tickets until 2021??!

So oddly I just refreshed mde and my DH pass has showed back up but with the original expiration date of 6/9/20 ?? LOL, this has been so crazy. I give up today trying to get through. Will try again tomorrow. Hope everyone sleeps well tonight!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter