AP Price with Volcano Bay

disneyjr77

DIS Veteran
I'm looking at pricing for our vacay this year and was considering an AP for one of us. Since VB is closed, they aren't saying how much the 3 park AP is. Does anyone know how much it was to go from a 2 park preferred to a 3 park preferred in 2020? I know the prices will more than likely be different, I'm just looking for a ball park. Thanks!

I'm looking at pricing for our vacay this year and was considering an AP for one of us. Since VB is closed, they aren't saying how much the 3 park AP is. Does anyone know how much it was to go from a 2 park preferred to a 3 park preferred in 2020? I know the prices will more than likely be different, I'm just looking for a ball park. Thanks!

$116.09

I'm going to US with my family (DW and DDs 14 and 15) this February 17-22, so unless they give us a nice surprise and open VB before March 1st we will be buying 2 park preferred passes. We are also planning on going next Christmas break.

Will we be able to upgrade the APs from 2 park to 3 park?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter