AP question - Accessing the discounts online ?

I bought our annual passes a few months back but haven't activated them yet. Can't see any discounted rates on the site. It just takes me to a page to buy annual passes - which I already have. I really wish I could see the discounts online.

Thats EXACTLY what is happening to me ...........
Wish we could see AND book AP discounted rooms online since we PURCHASED and PAID for AP's !!!!
I hate calling in anymore .......takes forever because they require you to input all your info EVERY time, not to mention the wait time !

Last edited:
It has to be a glitch because I have an AP that I bought and activated in person at WDW in September and it's linked to MDE account. I'm getting the same purchase an AP page you are getting when trying to view AP rates. My AP does not expire until Sept. of 2018.

Glitch. Mine has been active, I've used it, booked trips online just fine, and then one day...I started having the same problem of being rerouted.

It has to be a glitch because I have an AP that I bought and activated in person at WDW in September and it's linked to MDE account. I'm getting the same purchase an AP page you are getting when trying to view AP rates. My AP does not expire until Sept. of 2018.

Glitch. Mine has been active, I've used it, booked trips online just fine, and then one day...I started having the same problem of being rerouted.

Out of curiosity , did you guys purchase your AP's using the DVC discounted rate ?

I had 2 - IT , CM's both tell me , thats the way its supposed to be . Cant see the discounts online untill you activate an AP .
I dont buy it, think its just a glitch. Will find out next week after I activate our AP's !

Out of curiosity , did you guys purchase your AP's using the DVC discounted rate ?

I had 2 - IT , CM's both tell me , thats the way its supposed to be . Cant see the discounts online untill you activate an AP .
I dont buy it, think its just a glitch. Will find out next week after I activate our AP's !

Nope. Not DVC. And I've had my AP almost a year. I just started having the problem about two weeks ago.

Open an incognito page in Chrome and then log in and look for your AP rates and other stuff.

Read this on one of the other AP threads and tried it, since I have a purchased but not activated AP and had the same problems mentioned above. The workaround solves the problem nicely.

Open an incognito page in Chrome and then log in and look for your AP rates and other stuff.

Read this on one of the other AP threads and tried it, since I have a purchased but not activated AP and had the same problems mentioned above. The workaround solves the problem nicely.

That worked for me. I opened a private window in Safari and I was able to view AP rates.

I’m now able to see the rates and I didn’t do anything different. Hoping it works for everyone else too!

That worked for me. I opened a private window in Safari and I was able to view AP rates.

Not sure what you guys are talking about, can you explain ....... incognito, private window ?
How would you do something like this on a Mac with Safari ? I would like to try this and see if it works ! Need to book a few days for March and seeing the AP discounts would be .........nice .

Not sure what you guys are talking about, can you explain ....... incognito, private window ?
How would you do something like this on a Mac with Safari ? I would like to try this and see if it works ! Need to book a few days for March and seeing the AP discounts would be .........nice .

My older sister was only able to see her AP discounts using Google Chrome as of yesterday. Myself and my other sister just bought APs that won't be activated for 2 months and we were able to see AP discounts immediately after purchasing and book rooms using both Internet Explorer or Google Chrome, but my other sister who has had her AP for months still can only view in Google Chrome. When I contacted Disney they said what everyone else has been saying which is you have to have an AP connected to My Experience in order to see the deal page for AP holders. It does not need to be activated just linked to ME.

Just updating .........
Activated our AP’s on Saturday . Sure enough , as soon as they were activated , everything on the website worked fine . I can now see all the AP discounts online .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter