AP Rate available!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes. Some appeared this morning and quickly disappeared. But anyone who follows AP rates will know that prices were jacked up big time and the AP rates currently available are higher than 20-30% than they were last year.
They haven't entirely disappeared as I still see them available for Feb break and early March. Rates I'm watching are lower than the seasonal rates were for these dates 6 months ago so I'm happy there's at least some discount available. Definitely higher than the APH rates I booked last year though.

They haven't entirely disappeared as I still see them available for Feb break and early March. Rates I'm watching are lower than the seasonal rates were for these dates 6 months ago so I'm happy there's at least some discount available. Definitely higher than the APH rates I booked last year though.
Agreed that these are not as discounted as they were last year. The cheapest deluxe I’m seeing on weekdays are $420 +fees. I was able to switch from a standard Royal pacific to portofino club level for about the same rate though so I’m not too mad. But the demand is there and most deluxe were close to sold out the week I’m looking before the discounts came out.
Not sure why the AP rates thread is locked but maybe from all the speculation talk the last few days. I couldn’t even make a new thread for some reason this morning so maybe an issue on the boards too.

There's 1 day w an AP rate on our spring break week in March, and it's in the 400s at the premiers. I might book just in case, although we're probably not going then, but I know how fast these things are going now!

The AP rate thread was just closed but I see one available for early March!!
Thank you for posting this. I had given up on AP rates for my end of Feb trip, but thanks to your thread, I was able to get an AP rate for my trip for PB. I had RP with a seasonal rate, but this saved me almost $200!

Really taking it slow this go round but glad the rumor about AP rates going away was false. Hopefully they drop May through the summer soon, makes it harder to budget and plan trips until they do (Have a May trip booked)…
same.

Really taking it slow this go round but glad the rumor about AP rates going away was false. Hopefully they drop May through the summer soon, makes it harder to budget and plan trips until they do (Have a May trip booked)…
Well the point of all these rumours kind of turned to be true. There are not really AP prices when all the prices were jacked up and then reduced. The AP rates right now are the same as Seasonal prices from last year...

I have been waiting for the AP rates for months for March! However, I only needed 1 night at a Premium resort because we are only going to Universal 2 days in the middle of our Disney trip(thanks to poor planning with my daughter's school trip). I was really hoping for a good rate at Royal Pacific, as that is usually the one that we can "almost" afford with an AP rate, lol. This time RPR doesn't have a passholder rate for a standard room the one night we need. Only a 1 bedroom for $967. Yikes! There are only 2 of us and we are at the parks both days. I am so disappointed! HRH was $414, but still out of my price range for just 1 night for 2 people. If the rate wasnt' available from the get go when they released yesterday, is it possible they would add it for standard rooms later? This is for 3/13 so we still have a little time, but I need to have a plan so just curious. I don't think we will change hotels from Disney to Universal if we can't get a deluxe to get hte Express passes. What are the chances they add more? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter