AP Rates are out for 7/5-8/27, just got email!

Disneyfun1

Walt Disney World Lover-DVC Owner Since 1/07
Just got an email for these rates. Hope it helps someone.

Dear [Guest name],

Since you’re a Walt Disney World® Passholder, you can take advantage of these very special Resort rates a day early! That’s right, we’re telling you before anyone else! That way, you can enjoy the best availability possible!

This is especially great news because, with so much to enjoy during the Happiest Celebration On Earth, it’s the perfect time of year for a Walt Disney World visit. You won’t want to miss the biggest celebration in Disney history, commemorating 50 years of magic at Disney destinations with new Walt Disney World attractions and shows.

Here’s just a taste of the new excitement in store for you:

• The exhilarating experience of the Soarin’™ attraction at Epcot® gives you all the sensations of hang gliding over natural wonders

• Thrills galore at the Lights, Motors, Action!™ Extreme Stunt Show at Disney-MGM Studios, roaring with tire-squealing cars and flying motorcycles

• Pure enchantment with the Cinderellabration musical show at Magic Kingdom® Park, in which you’ll see Cinderella receive her royal crown!

• The lovable Lucky the Dinosaur, a 450-pound, walk-around, Audio-Animatronics® marvel (Make tracks for Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park to look for Lucky right away—he’s here through July to help kick off the celebration)

When you’re a Passholder, there’s always something fun to look forward to! So don’t let this special Resort savings opportunity pass you by. Call (407) 560-PASS (7277) today and ask for booking code EXE before the word gets out!

Sincerely,

Kerry K. Headrick
Passholder Programs

PS. Remember, you can always check out disneyworld.com/passholder for offers, updates and more Passholder information.

The rates are $74 for value and $99 for moderates (the usual discount). Nother for deluxe :sad1:

Thank goodness I checked the DIS this morning and found out about the AP rates! :disrocks: I have yet to get an e-mail from Disney about AP rates. :earboy2: The funny thing is every time I call in, they confirm my e-mail account. Oh well................. :teeth:

That helped me out big time! I just checked my email for it too, as I didn't know about this and was waiting for this exact deal in case I had to change my ressie. I was able to move my existing ressie for the same resort with the same discount for a month later. Thanks!

What is the regular rate for that time of year? In other words, how much is the discount? :confused3

Thanks, Cindy :earboy2:

There are deluxe discounts. They are a flat $75 off the deluxe room price. I got my discount at WL earlier this morning. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter