AP Rates are out for 7/5-8/27, limited 2005

SilverCrab

Earning My Ears
I hope all that were looking for discounts got them. The deluxe rooms were left off of the e-mail sent out this morning. However they do have them for some of the resorts and some rooms. I was not so lucky, the pool view room at AKL are not discounted this time.Having stayed in all the other types of rooms there ,I didn't want to not stay in the pool view. I was told due to a expected boom season this year and with the 50 th. celebration , they have record bookings as good as pre 1999 years. They did have some deluxe pool view rooms with larger rooms available.

Good luck to all.

Ronie from Va.

Thanks for the heads up! We did manage to get an AP rate at the WL so we are excited. :cool1:

It looks like it is going to be busy this summer at WDW! :earboy2:

happy that the code finally came out but sad that I cant use the AP for CBR. I got temp reservations for POR dont want to let my CBR ressie go What should I do ????? :sad2: :listen:

taurus8012 said:
happy that the code finally came out but sad that I cant use the AP for CBR. I got temp reservations for POR dont want to let my CBR ressie go What should I do ????? :sad2: :listen:

You could let it go (only if you're willing to stay somewhere else though) and keep trying for CBR. People cancel or change their ressies all the time. I wouldn't hold both for too long though or Disney may cancel one for you. You have to decide if you're willing to pay the rate you have CBR reserved at, if you are keep that and cancel POR, and keep trying for an AP rate at CBR. Otherwise cancel CBR, keep POR, and keep trying for an AP rate at CBR :teeth:

:cool1: Took your advice called back to get AP rate for CBR :banana: he sound surprised that someone would tell me that CBR had no AP rooms but took care of that basically kept my MyWay rooms the same so no stress now save about 700 that with me buying an AP...... :earseek: thank you room I couldnt have done it without you ......... :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter