~AP Rates for May 26-August 2 are OUT!!!~ Posts results here!

Theta

DIS Veteran
Not sure of all the details because my agent was not very friendly, but here are my details.

June 26- July 1st (2 adults, 3 kids)

Polynesian 5 nights - $1704.40 Garden view ($340.50 per night taxes in) Rack rate $399 for Garden view

Also asked her for Beach Club 5 nights - $1541.25 Standard view ($308.25 per night taxes in)

I got an AP rate ($303/night plus tax) for the first 3 nights of our Poly Garden View stay (June 7, 8, 9). They didn't have any left for the rest of our trip, but I have AAA at least for those.

I had one of the best CM's help me, he was wonderful, as knowledgable as one could get. :)

Poly: $303. 7/2 - 7/11

i couldn't get WL woods view w/bunk for remainder so we switched to Boardwalk for $274

The AP discount on 7/4 alone made it worth it to purchase the AP

AKL pool view, June 30 - July 9 (9 nights), $1913.67 (includes tax). Thanks to everyone for the heads-up on the new rates this AM.

Yeah! I got AP rates (with dining) for our Grand Gathering!!!!

I had to switch to BC from YC (no availability) but the room portion
of our reservation for a standard room at BC was $229 and the waterview
room was $289 ($96 per night savings).

I was also able to get the AP rate with dining for the Polynesian part
of our trip. $96 off the Poly rate - gv Poly (value season) $244!

On hold now....so far can get $800 of 5 nights at Poly GV(June 28-July3) no concierge during dates- checking all options for me. I am very excited!!:)

not for my date and resort

June 8 CSR ...
Could have had Poly for 340 but just could not justify the added $$$$

I will keep checking perhaps CSR will open up ...

If my stay starts on Aug. 3rd can I get the AP rate during the entire stay or have they changed this? What is the percentage discount for AP rates? Trying to decide if it is worth it for us.

They did have Contemporary Atrium club, but I am going to go with the Poly GV. It was $2300 with dining for 4. Yeah!!:cheer2:

WL CY BB $ 1665.96 July2-6. Did I really get a deal? it does include dining:confused3 Just figured it out and we did save over 400 for our 4 night stay!

AAARRRGGGGHHH!!! WHY can I NEVER get ANY discounts? :mad: :mad: :mad:
We have AKL CL at rack rate for Aug. 1-4 but NO AP rates for my nights. :sad2: WHY IS THAT? I tried extending the dates out, but that didn't work, either. Crap. :headache:

Do any of you that got the annual pass discount have the dining plan also? I do not currently have an annual pass, but have a package with dining and tickets and when I called to see if it would save us to switch to annual passes to get the discount, the CM told me that if I did that I couldn't have the dining plan also. I told her that I thought that passholders could have the dining plan now and she said, "Well, you can have the dining plan too, but then there will be no discount on the room, you will pay rack rate."

I don't think that is correct. Please help.

Do any of you that got the annual pass discount have the dining plan also? I do not currently have an annual pass, but have a package with dining and tickets and when I called to see if it would save us to switch to annual passes to get the discount, the CM told me that if I did that I couldn't have the dining plan also. I told her that I thought that passholders could have the dining plan now and she said, "Well, you can have the dining plan too, but then there will be no discount on the room, you will pay rack rate."

I don't think that is correct. Please help.

Call back and try with a different CM, maybe you just got one who didn't know. MouseSavers is saying it is available. Good luck.

Well, I called back and got another CM and she told me that same thing. She said that the annual passholder discount is for room only and not on a package. If anyone knows any different let me know, but we'll just keep our reservation the same if we'll lose our dining.

Well, I called back and got another CM and she told me that same thing. She said that the annual passholder discount is for room only and not on a package. If anyone knows any different let me know, but we'll just keep our reservation the same if we'll lose our dining.

You can book through the passholder website and get the AP rate and add dining I just checked it out. You might go that route or keep calling until you get someone that knows what their talking about.

We got WL woods view 5/27 - 6/4 $199 a night.:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter