AP Rates out through the begining of Oct

Tiffany

DIS Veteran
Hi,

I just called CRO and was quoted the following prices for standard view rooms including tax. These are all AP discount rates:

All Moderates $98.77
Cont $154.33
WL $159.89
POLY $198.67
GF $220.89
YC $187.56

She stated that there was plenty of avaiablity because the rates just came out. It took her a few minutes to find them.

We booked PO French Quarter for $888.93 for our 9n/10day trip from Sept 1st through the 10th.

Good Luck to all.

just off phone with CRO and these rates from what i was told by cm r good from august to october
was not able to get anything for june.....
peter:confused:

Sorry you did not have any luck on getting an AP discount for June. I should have been clear that the AP rates are for Aug through Oct. Keep trying. We have gotten AP rates in June and July in the past.

August 9 - October 3 are the dates I was quoted.

Value Resorts are 54.83/night with tax.

I am not sure if it is good at Fort Wilderness or not. We always camp but this time I am taking my mom so we are opting for a hotel so I didn't ask. It can't hurt to call and check.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter