AP room-only codes vs Public room-only codes

The6ofUs

Counting down the days...
Can anyone let me know if the codes for AP holders and the general public differ much during the value season? We plan on staying at the FW cabin, going in either mid-December or the first week in January.

If the codes are around the same, would one AP pass still be a benefit to us for the DDE or anything else?

Thanks in advance for your help. I'm still new at this and am having so much fun planning! :flower:

Yes, the DDE card will save you money if your family likes to eat at table service restaurants. Concider it this way, if you tip 20% each time it pays the tip. That was my justification. On our first trip with it in Feb. we recouped our money after spending $250 which for a family of four was like two and a half days. If I remember correctly, in October the difference between AP and general codes on deluxes was something like $10-$15. Remember, however, there haven't been ny general codes released in a while, makes me glad I purchased the AP. WE have used it on two trips so far and I feel that based on 4 nights at YC with a free upgrade to lagoon view and 4 nights at GF (Peak season) with upgrade to lagoon view I have more than paid for the AP with my savings. Then tack on my svings from the second trip with the DDE card.......... If yo uplan to stay a few days it may be worth the cash.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter