AP Seasonal Pass question

1Tired1

Earning My Ears
Not a resident. It is park to park right - For 2 parks? It didn't say that on the purchase page but I know I saw the comparison table indicating it is - just wanted to confirm.

I just purchased it and I don't see it under purchases in my account. I see the hotel booking.

The order confirmation email doesn't show my name as passholder either. I know I put my name for passholder and also my birth date/month.
Email just says credit card holder needs to be present to pick up the pass. I used my spouse's credit card. Was that a mistake?

I am staying at RPR and was hoping to not have to go to guest services and stand in line - but didn't get an option for pass to be emailed. Only option was pick-up. Any other options?

TIA

I can confirm it is park to park, no problem there.
Also it’s easy to pick up at an onsite hotel desk.

Not sure about the credit card being in someone else’s name though? Will the card holder be there? Not sure if it matters at all or if it just means you may have to visit guests services? If you mean the card holder won’t be there at all do you have enough time for your spouse to add you to the credit card account as an authorized signer or order you a card on that account?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter