AP Turnstile for EE?

We were there a few weeks ago and noticed the AP specific entrances were missing most of the times we entered the parks (noticed it missing at AK, MK, EP/IG entry) - thought it very unusual. Then again, we've used the AP specific entrances in the past, and it seemed more like a 'suggestion' and didn't seem to be enforced anyway. That being said, OP- we did not have specific experience with EE.

Yeah I wouldn't bother with the AP turnstiles... as they often have a longer line. And as EE isn't an AP event, might not even be open.

The true purpose of the AP turnstiles is to remind and nudge non-AP holders that they should buy one.

A little reminder as you enter. One of many clever things Disney does to "nudge" guests into doing things.

The true purpose of the AP turnstiles is to remind and nudge non-AP holders that they should buy one.

A little reminder as you enter. One of many clever things Disney does to "nudge" guests into doing things.
i don’t think Disney is interested in pushing people to buy AP. I know personally my recent trips would’ve been much more expensive if I had to buy tickets each time.

At MK, there was an AP specific tapstile line that I used for ETPE a little over a week ago. It was the furthest right tapstile of the tapstiles on the left half.

At EPCOT International Gateway, the tapstile furthest on the right is AP specific, but I forget if signs were up designating it as such during ETPE.

I remember seeing one at DHS before, but didn't notice if it was up when I went through ETPE recently. I didn't see one at DAK, but wasn't looking for one there.

At MK, there was an AP specific tapstile line that I used for ETPE a little over a week ago. It was the furthest right tapstile of the tapstiles on the left half.

At EPCOT International Gateway, the tapstile furthest on the right is AP specific, but I forget if signs were up designating it as such during ETPE.

I remember seeing one at DHS before, but didn't notice if it was up when I went through ETPE recently. I didn't see one at DAK, but wasn't looking for one there.
Thanks so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter