Apparel for big guys...

Babyfatt

Mouseketeer
Hi all :wave2:

I'm going to WDW in December and read that it can get a bit chilly.

Anyway, I'm a bit on the big size and would like to get a WDW jacket while I'm there. Taking a glance of shirts and jackets at DL's World of Wonder I did not see anything over 2X. Keep in mind I was just glancing so I could jave missed some things.

So, does WDW carry a good selection apparel for big guys and if so where is the best place to go on property?

I don't remember the shop name, but my husband did buy a 3x t-shirt at Magic Kingdom.

It was in a shop to the left on Main Street. How much more vague can that be?! Sorry. :( But at least you know they exist. :)

Also, in Downtown Disney they do stock some sweatshirts up to a 3x. I am not sure if they go higher.

I would not say there neither have a particularly good selection, however, if you search and find a helpful cast member, you should find something. :)

Good Luck!!! :)

My DH is a big and tall guy. A few years ago we were advised by a CM to call the merchandise number (sorry, don't know it offhand, but should be able to find it here somewhere) and they could do a search by size on what is available. We were able to get a couple of shirts this way. This was a while back, so YMMV.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter