April 29, 2012 ~ Aloha! ~ Wonder to Hawaii- who is with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone,
On hold waiting to transfer one of my bookings to this cruise also!! I called at 7:59 am and haven't even been told how long of a wait!!! Stressed out already!!!! 21 minutes and still waiting for someone to speak to me!!!!!!!:confused3

I'm taking the fact that we haven't been given a wait time as a good thing. Maybe we got in the wait que before it got backed up enough to prompt the wait time message! Here's hoping!

Listening to the hold music and the seem to be doing a batch from Lilo and Stitch. Made me realize we may be on Stitch overload on THIS cruise! :sick: Guess I'll have to learn to love him!

All booked on this one!!!! :banana::banana::banana:

Here are our prices...we transfered onboard bookings (so includes discount):

2 People 11B $3481
3 People 11B $4882
A 6A for 3 would have been $7394

So happy to have it booked and so happy with the price!!! :thumbsup2

2 People 11B $3481
3 People 11B $4882

Yeah!!! Can you tell us the breakdown for the passengers? I know you have the discount - I will too but I have 4 people so am wondering what the price is per 3 and 4th person.

I am on hold - wait time was 167 minutes or something like that - I am 39 minutes into that!

Krisann

Yeah!!! Can you tell us the breakdown for the passengers? I know you have the discount - I will too but I have 4 people so am wondering what the price is per 3 and 4th person.

I am on hold - wait time was 167 minutes or something like that - I am 39 minutes into that!

Krisann

It seems like 3rd and 4th is around $1400 each for 11B

2 People 11B $3481
3 People 11B $4882

Congratulations!! Did you get a wait time when you were on hold?

2 People 11B $3481
3 People 11B $4882

Looks like that Cat 6 price for two would fall right at my cutoff point ($6000 for 2 adults). If prices climb while I'm on hold may have to go to the oceanview fall back position!

I was on the phone with DVC right at 6 a.m. Mountain Time, and got right through, no wait. Had to wait a few minutes with DCL as there was a computer issue, However, after 35 minutes and 40 seconds I was confirmed for me and my adult daughter Jamie and have as follows:

Secret Port Hole Cat 10A 5522
2 adults 369 points each
$95 cash!
Main dining

I've been to Hawaii and all the islands numerous times. Just love Maui and Kauai.

We are on a Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride now!

The countdown begins.........

battery on first phone just died, glad I looked up how to transfer call to other phone on system. On another thread a board member said she called at exactly 8:00, like all of us, and go a message of a 2 minute wait but it took 20 minutes and she is booked. The phone gods must like her. Guess I shouldn't have cursed mine when it rang during dinner last night.

my phone died - luckily it was part of a system that has a speakerphone on the base- so I hit that button and now my room is filled with Disney music - only thing is I did not really care for Elvis before and now I really don't!

Krisann

We are all booked. Got our subways 11B. Was on hold for 45 min. Still if you were on the Panama Canal cruise you will appreciate this next coment. I bet that us a lot less time we will have to wait for pins if you are into that. Oh by the way we did move our 10/20/12 sailing on the Fantacy to this. So since we will be Platinum that is a $350 OBC. That really puts a smile on my face.

I'm in!

So excited when I got through!
I did not have a reservation to transfer so my prices were a little higher:
2 adults, 1 child 11B $5403, 11C $5283.33

Still holding, but I see on the stickey thread that the verandahs have gone above my personal cutoff price.

Hope I can find a deck two Cat 9 location that makes me happy.

After 1hr 28min I called the number listed on the web for on-line help to see if I could change on-line and got answered in 30 seconds. I kid you not. Don't hate me, paid my dues on line 1hour 30 min with the CC line.
I didn't get the first four room choices but I did get a 5C for two adults, total $6,693.22 (start collecting those recycle cans I guess - or sell a kidney). Deposit was 10% because it was a moved reservation. Final payment due 2-14-12. No mention of deposit being non-refundable.

Should I send a message to IrishCowboy to make it official and add our thread to her list of meets for this sailing?

Done! Ended up with a 7A on deck 7. $5586.22 with taxes for 2adults. Got my federal taxes started and finished while on hold! I am so very excited!

After 1hr 28min I called the number listed on the web for on-line help to see if I could change on-line and got answered in 30 seconds. I kid you not. Don't hate me, paid my dues on line 1hour 30 min with the CC line.
I didn't get the first four room choices but I did get a 5C for two adults, total $6,693.22 (start collecting those recycle cans I guess - or sell a kidney). Deposit was 10% because it was a moved reservation. Final payment due 2-14-12. No mention of deposit being non-refundable.

I did ask about non-refundable, and they said it is refundable up until final payment date. I wonder why my date was sooner than yours, mine is December 31, 2011??

We're booked.

Price for 5C quad, 2A, 2k was 9768.44 with transferred booking (gotta love 10 percent and OBC).

So excited and can't wait for this one!

Congratulations to everyone else for booking and getting what they wanted.

WE ARE BOOKED! called at 8 am EST was told hold would be 162 minutes - got off the phone 5 minutes ago - only 101 minutes!

We are on Deck 6 in an 11b (no sideways left) in cabin 6113
Price: 6501.44 - this is with a transferred booking so I did get my discount!

1740 (give or take the cents) per first two including taxes, fees, etc.

1510 (give or take the cents) for 3rd and 4th passengers (17 yo/15yo)

Cabin will be 2adults/2children

Transferred my WBTA for 2011 to this - if we decide to still do the WBTA in september, we will book it on the EBTA in May.

Oh sweet - our final payment is due on Valentines Day!

Krisann

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter