April weather

beaglebiz

Mouseketeer
Whats the weather liek in April...we are planning a trip for spring break (4.17 thru 4.26)
Thanks

Normally, the day time high is in the low 80's and the evenings drop to the low 70"s. It's not very humid, especially compared to the summer months, and you may get occasional rain. Overall, it's usually quite nice. :)

We went April 2001 and April 2002 ~ it's my FAV month. I've been other times of year and April is THE BEST! The rain is low to none, the humidity is low and the weather is perfect. We made our last two trips 3 weeks after Easter to take advantage of the great weather and lower rates at the WDW resorts. JUST THE BEST! S

You can't go wrong in April. We went in April 2001 for 10 days. It only rained one day (most of the afternoon). It was warm enough to swim, but not humid and uncomfortable. We went July this year and UGH! Hot, humid, rain every day (only for a couple of hours, though). We felt like slugs-just couldn't move too fast.
If it weren't for the fact that it's more difficult for my kids to miss school (they're 15 and 11), I'd go in April every time! Have fun!

:D

Sheri

Yup. April is usually a terrific time to go for great weather. I think you'll love it. Beautiful weather makes it easier to manage the larger crowds you'll find there over Easter week. I tend to get hugely CRANKY :-)mad: ) in high heat and humidity. I've been to WDW often in April, and have usually been really happy with the weather. Happy planning! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter