Arches, Escalante and Capital Reef

I hope there is more info/posts/pics to come. Ed

I've stayed at that CG in Torrey, UT! It was a great base camp for Capitol Reef.

Did you make it to Cedar Breaks? I've wanted to camp there for years. We just spent a few hours there on our way to Bryce.

How was the long trip in the Class A vs the 5er?

I think once the kids head out for school we're leaning the Class A route too. Plenty of years down the road, but 8 years will be a blink of the eye.

How was the long trip in the Class A vs the 5er?

I think once the kids head out for school we're leaning the Class A route too. Plenty of years down the road, but 8 years will be a blink of the eye.
23 years with 5th wheels, they had more room with the kids, but, only 1 kid left now, the Class A is a bit less living space but a dream, I can set up and level in the rain without leaving the coach, plus a pleasure to drive, never going back!!

How did you cook the corn in your shrimp/pepper picture on the Blackstone?

How did you cook the corn in your shrimp/pepper picture on the Blackstone?
there is marinade in the foil pan, it has a foil lid, just turn up the heat, cover and simmer for an hour then add the shrimp for another 15 to 20, keeping an eye on it, hate over cooked shrimp, we eat it fajita style with corn tortillas warmed on the griddle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter