ARDs before park opening?

sissy_42

DIS Veteran
Just got a breakfast ADR at Crystal Palace at 8:05 on a day when MK opens at 9. And Tusker house on at 8:35 on a day AK opens at 9. I there a special place we go?:confused:

They usually have a little sign by one of the turnstiles at the main entrance and everyone lines up there.

Yep there is a little sign that you will check in and give them your confirmation number. I would show up earlier then you need so you can get some great pics infront of the Castle and the tree of life!

Yep there is a little sign that you will check in and give them your confirmation number. I would show up earlier then you need so you can get some great pics infront of the Castle and the tree of life!

Thats a great idea! Do you know if there will be a photo pass photographer or a CM who can take our picture together? It would be amazing to get a pic of us in front of the castle with out a bunch of strangers! lol Also if we are done before park opening, can we stay in the park? I am hoping to finish just before 9 and be first on Space Mountain! Sorry for all the questions!

I just booked a few days ago and was asking on the Dis if the 8:35am or a 9:55am for Donald's Safari Breakfast was better.

Yes, there should be a photopass photographer around. When we walked up Main Street last year, I couldn't find one then all of a sudden they all started coming out.

I will be getting into both parks early in October. I managed to get an 8:05am for TH and CP.

I just booked a few days ago and was asking on the Dis if the 8:35am or a 9:55am for Donald's Safari Breakfast was better.

Yes, there should be a photopass photographer around. When we walked up Main Street last year, I couldn't find one then all of a sudden they all started coming out.

I will be getting into both parks early in October. I managed to get an 8:05am for TH and CP.

Thanks so much! We are doing AK rope drop two days before this day. The day of our ADR will probably be just B-fast and grabing fast passes to ride Everest and Dinosaur after a walk to let tummies settle :laughing:

Sorry, I forgot to come back.. there are so many post on this board. Yep .. There are photopass people and sometime they get really creative. I got some wonderful photos of me and bff when we went for CRT. My favorite was the Charlies Angles pose!! AWSOME!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter