Are Annual Passes Available at Resort

lovinthemouse

DIS Veteran
I know if your order the AP through Disney Vacation club you get a cheaper rate (at least for now). Is that only avail. through DVC online or can you get the same price when you get there? Thanks

The rate is available in-person as well. You have to get the annual passes at the guest services window of one of the parks. Present your DVC card to the CM at the window to get the DVC rate.

You can also buy them at any ticket window such as the ones at the TTC and IG as well as Guest Services at DTD.

Does anyone know when the price will increase for AP's? Also, if I buy one now, I can still wait til Spring to activate it, and it's good a year from activation, correct? Just a little rusty...thanks!

ronw
The rate is available in-person as well. You have to get the annual passes at the guest services window of one of the parks. Present your DVC card to the CM at the window to get the DVC rate.

You also need a photo ID. Don't forget with the AP you can get the DDE card for $50. But you must call to get the cards see this link for info:
http://allearsnet.com/din/dde.htm

Have a great trip.
:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

And, in case it wasn't understood from the previous answers, you can't buy an AP or PAP at the resort. You can buy them from DVC, Guest Services or online from Disney. If you want the DVC discount, buy from DVC or Guest Services.

Deb & Bill said:
And, in case it wasn't understood from the previous answers, you can't buy an AP or PAP at the resort. You can buy them from DVC, Guest Services or online from Disney. If you want the DVC discount, buy from DVC or Guest Services.

Or a ticket window. :sunny:

Somewhat related but different question - I have an annual pass that is expiring in Dec 2005. This year I bought DVC and would like to renew and take advantage of the DVC renewal rate which is cheaper than just renewing. Has anyone figured out how to do this on-line. I could not get the discount to show up. Thanks in advance!

rtobe said:
Somewhat related but different question - I have an annual pass that is expiring in Dec 2005. This year I bought DVC and would like to renew and take advantage of the DVC renewal rate which is cheaper than just renewing. Has anyone figured out how to do this on-line. I could not get the discount to show up. Thanks in advance!

You can access the discount by going to the DVC Member webpage first, and clicking on the Disney tickets page from there.

DVCajun said:
You can access the discount by going to the DVC Member webpage first, and clicking on the Disney tickets page from there.

I've never ever been able to get to the DVC member page. It keeps asking for a password of which I've never had. :confused3

Just got back, and bought them with discount in down town disney in guest service which is in the Mickey sport shop. IT took all of five minutes, getting the boat back to ssr took longer.

Any news on 2006 discounts or 2005 going away .
Coming down on JUNE of 06 and wondering should buy now or wait .
Thats alot on money tied up just sitting on a Voch.waiting to be used but $300+for the 3 of us is a big savings.

tmt martins said:
Any news on 2006 discounts or 2005 going away .
Coming down on JUNE of 06 and wondering should buy now or wait .
Thats alot on money tied up just sitting on a Voch.waiting to be used but $300+for the 3 of us is a big savings.
According to this thread it will not go away.

Best wishes -

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter