• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Are people always like this? - A Solo Adventure Spring Break 2018 (Completed 5/20/18)

I always love seeing your on ride photos, they crack me up. I also love looking at the models in Walt Disney presents it never gets old for me. We’re they playing one mans dream when you were there?

I always love seeing your on ride photos, they crack me up. I also love looking at the models in Walt Disney presents it never gets old for me. We’re they playing one mans dream when you were there?

Yes One Man's Dream is currently playing.

Sounds like a fun time at DHS. I am right there with you, love RNRC but don't like TOT due to the drops.

That mega bus loop will probably be necessary once Star Wars land opens.

The Love is Forever Tour!

I went over to Walt Disney Presents next to check out the models for Toy Story and Star Wars. I also had time to kill before my Toy Story Mania FP.

View attachment 315772

View attachment 315773

Some day I will get to you Disneyland someday!

RIP to Paradise Pier as well...

View attachment 315774

View attachment 315775

View attachment 315776

View attachment 315777

Finally the new stuff!

View attachment 315778

View attachment 315779

View attachment 315780

View attachment 315781

I am reserving judgment on Toy Story land until I step into it. I also wish we could've gotten the full original land that we were supposed to instead of the scaled back version...

Continued in next post....
What was the full original land supposed to be?

My favorite part of ride photos is the pictures of other people. That girl behind you on the first RNRC photo is just awesome. You can't make that face on purpose - that's a natural occurrence.

Sounds like a fun time at DHS. I am right there with you, love RNRC but don't like TOT due to the drops.

That mega bus loop will probably be necessary once Star Wars land opens.

It was definitely a fun time!

What was the full original land supposed to be?

It had a meet and greet area and shopping.

My favorite part of ride photos is the pictures of other people. That girl behind you on the first RNRC photo is just awesome. You can't make that face on purpose - that's a natural occurrence.

I know that is hilarious!

Wow you got a ton done at HS! I guess that happens when you go solo. I think about it often, but don't know if I could ever actually do it. Love all the ride photos! I also can't wait to check out Toy Story land! I think it is going to be awesome, but I am also a huge TS fan.

Wow you got a ton done at HS! I guess that happens when you go solo. I think about it often, but don't know if I could ever actually do it. Love all the ride photos! I also can't wait to check out Toy Story land! I think it is going to be awesome, but I am also a huge TS fan.
Solo definitely helps get things done! Toy Story Land is going to be fun.

I really love DHS and can't wait until everything is done. It's actually my parents' favorite park (even though Mom still calls it MGM.. come on Mom!)
Love the ride pictures! TOT is my all time favorite ride!

DHS will be great once its done. Lots of people still call it MGM.

Ugh, this annoys me when people do things like that. When a female friend gets married do you still insist on calling her by her maiden name forever? I mean, I get at first until you get used to it maybe- but it's been TEN years. It also just confuses other people that don't know any better.

The look on that little girl's face behind you is priceless! I feel like that is what I look like too! But I LOVE that ride. It and BTMRR are my two favorite rides at WDW. I also don't like drop rides but will occasionally do TOT if the family is doing it. :)

The look on that little girl's face behind you is priceless! I feel like that is what I look like too! But I LOVE that ride. It and BTMRR are my two favorite rides at WDW. I also don't like drop rides but will occasionally do TOT if the family is doing it. :)
Yes love RnR! ToT is great but not my favorite by any means.

Homecoming is so good and we love DS
Like you said so many great dining choices and the shopping. DD needed a dress for one of her college finals presentation. So I was introduced to Lilly Pulitzer beautiful but glad I only had to buy one :scared:
I can’t wait to hear what you thought of the Edison
We stayed at the BC for Thanksgiving and I thought the chocolate carousel was incredible
I had no idea they had one for Easter wow
Your pictures are great I wonder how early they set it up since Easter is later next year

Homecoming is so good and we love DS
Like you said so many great dining choices and the shopping. DD needed a dress for one of her college finals presentation. So I was introduced to Lilly Pulitzer beautiful but glad I only had to buy one :scared:
I can’t wait to hear what you thought of the Edison
We stayed at the BC for Thanksgiving and I thought the chocolate carousel was incredible
I had no idea they had one for Easter wow
Your pictures are great I wonder how early they set it up since Easter is later next year
Agreed!

Edison is the the next day!

I believe it was set up that day or the before.

We are huge SW fans as well love Star Tours and March of the First Order the music draws you in :darth:
ToT is my favorite I just love the feeling of weightlessness
Your ride photos are great

Following along--I enjoy reading your trip reports. I'm a teacher and it bothers me so much when I see kids doing things they shouldn't and the parents seem oblivious (although sometimes I think it is more that they are just not interested in parenting). Sometimes I give that "teacher look". I have to bite my tongue often!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter