Are people always like this? - A Solo Adventure Spring Break 2018 (Completed 5/20/18)

I love the one pic of the rhino laying down. It looks so cute! Also, I have never explored the Gorilla trails. I may do that this summer or fall. Great pics as always!

I love the one pic of the rhino laying down. It looks so cute! Also, I have never explored the Gorilla trails. I may do that this summer or fall. Great pics as always!
Thanks! The Safari is always one of my favorite things to take pictures of. I had never done Gorilla Falls either so it was nice to check out for once.

Those cheeseburger pods look both delicious and nasty all at the same time LOL. I will have to try them sometime.

Great pictures of both FotLK and the Safari! I agree that FotLK is the best show there! It will never get old. I am also so surprised that Stella is so big already! So much bigger than back in January!

Those cheeseburger pods look both delicious and nasty all at the same time LOL. I will have to try them sometime.

Great pictures of both FotLK and the Safari! I agree that FotLK is the best show there! It will never get old. I am also so surprised that Stella is so big already! So much bigger than back in January!

They definitely have an interesting look but they are good.

Thanks! I know Stella has really grown. I remember when they first introduced her.

I love your trip reports, following along.

Thanks!

I love all of your FOTLK pictures and your safari pictures! I haven't really seen many pictures of Baby Augustus, so it was nice seeing those. And Stella has gotten so big ... I just looked up pictures from when she was first introduced, and it's amazing to see how much an elephant grows in a year (well, a year plus a few months)!

I love all of your FOTLK pictures and your safari pictures! I haven't really seen many pictures of Baby Augustus, so it was nice seeing those. And Stella has gotten so big ... I just looked up pictures from when she was first introduced, and it's amazing to see how much an elephant grows in a year (well, a year plus a few months)!
Thanks! I saw some photos when Augustus was first announced but that was it. Stella has gotten so big and its been fun to kind of track her progress.

Joining in! Glad you are back at it and sharing your adventures!
Your pictures are great!

Still trying to figure out how to make a solo trip happen...lol!

Joining in! Glad you are back at it and sharing your adventures!
Your pictures are great!

Still trying to figure out how to make a solo trip happen...lol!
Thanks for joining in!

Solo trips are great but so are trips with a group.

Looks like there was a lot of activity from the animals on your safari, especially from the dogs. The giraffes must get food from that particular spot around that time, because it sure looked like they were all waiting for a meal!

It's amusing how fast time flies when it comes to the baby animals. Before we know it we'll be saying the same thing about Augustus as we are about Stella.

Looks like there was a lot of activity from the animals on your safari, especially from the dogs. The giraffes must get food from that particular spot around that time, because it sure looked like they were all waiting for a meal!

It's amusing how fast time flies when it comes to the baby animals. Before we know it we'll be saying the same thing about Augustus as we are about Stella.
Yeah I’ve never seen the dogs playing like that. The giraffes were definitely congregating for something.

And we won’t even be able to tell Stella apart soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter