Are ressies needed?

Taratink

DIS Veteran
I would like to try beaches and cream and other casual restaurants. Do I need a ressie for a place like that. I will be going the first week of Feb. I would like to try a lot of the restaurants I've been hearing about but my husband is a slow poke and he hates to be tied down with ressie. It drives me crazy but it is his vacation too.
Tara

B & C doesn't take PS. Its a small ice cream parlor w/ serveral counter stools and approx 6 booths/tables. There are tables outside depending on the weather you can order and sit outside.

Depending on the time of day, and time of year ..... you shoudld expect a wait.

For those restaurants that you are considering that do take priority seatings (PS's) I'd suggest making a PS for the ones you really want to try, no matter what time of year you're visiting. The really popular restaurants can be busy any time of year, and you don't want to spend a lot of time waiting to be seated or maybe even being turned away. If you make a PS then decide you don't want to keep it, just call (even the same day) to cancel. In fact, you don't even have to call, I just think it's courteous. PS's really don't commit you to anything, so they won't interfere with your DH's touring style. At the same time, knowing that you have a few PS's will keep you from worrying about where you'll eat or wasting a lot of time waiting to be seated.

Happy planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter