Are there any Disney Photo Pass 50% Codes??

Ha! Yes here it is......

IMG_3886.jpg

IMG_3885.jpg

IMG_3879.jpg

IMG_3821.jpg

IMG_3786.jpg

IMG_4147.jpg

OHHHH I love it.... I think I am going to have to decorate mine. I hope the dollar store has some window clings. Thanks for posting the pictures. How did you get the lights to stay up in the windows?

OHHHH I love it.... I think I am going to have to decorate mine. I hope the dollar store has some window clings. Thanks for posting the pictures. How did you get the lights to stay up in the windows?

Get those suction hooks. I had gotten them at Target and Dollar store has them too. Worked perfectly! I made alot of the stuff for the windows and rest was Christmas Disney Clings at Dollar Tree. :goodvibes

I preordered the CD for our trip in March. I was unsure whether or not to order it b/c I wasn't sure if I would get my money's worth. Then I read that you can return it for a full refund if you don't want it. That made up my mind.

And my DH and I have decided to turn it into a game to see how many photographers we can find to take our picture. That way we should get at least a few decent ones and our monies worth! :rotfl:

When DH and I were in WDW in September, we tried to get the most bang for our buck...by the end of the trip he was frustrated with me stopping to get our pics taken...but when we returned we have over 300 pics and with all the editing with Disneys site, we have over 5 cds mailed out to us:cool1:

When DH and I were in WDW in September, we tried to get the most bang for our buck...by the end of the trip he was frustrated with me stopping to get our pics taken...but when we returned we have over 300 pics and with all the editing with Disneys site, we have over 5 cds mailed out to us:cool1:

It is convenient having someone take your family picture. They do have effects too. Like the "Tinkerbell" pose where you look like you are holding her in your hand. Also the ghosts in your picture by Haunted Mansion. They do take some great shots just disappointed with their lack of offering promotions more often.

That is awesome and exactly what I hope happens with us. I am sure my DH will get irritated too, but oh well, he'll get over it. LOL!

We did it for our first trip together last year, but I don't think we're going to opt for photopass this year,,, simply because we can hand the photographer our camera as well and get the pictures that way. If there are any spectacular ones that we just NEED to have, I'll by the print

Enjoying your thread!! :thumbsup2

Just want to say, our extended family is doing our first big family trip to WDW for Thanskgiving week and definitely pre-ordering Photopass. Having seen threads of dis'ners great pics, I can't imagine not doing it while we're all together! Can't wait!?!?!? :goodvibes

mylittle princess ~ Thx, love your window and gives me some cute ideas for our grands to do!

PS ~ your princess is a cutie! :flower3:

Enjoying your thread!! :thumbsup2

Just want to say, our extended family is doing our first big family trip to WDW for Thanskgiving week and definitely pre-ordering Photopass. Having seen threads of dis'ners great pics, I can't imagine not doing it while we're all together! Can't wait!?!?!? :goodvibes

mylittle princess ~ Thx, love your window and gives me some cute ideas for our grands to do!

PS ~ your princess is a cutie! :flower3:

Glad you enjoyed the pics~ We did have a great time decorating! I sooo want to go back in December and still working on the hubby! :goodvibes Hoping for a code.

Here is another pic of our window after I put our little tree in Window..

IMG_4392.jpg

I have some confusion why they are coming up small? :confused3 Is it on Photobuckets end? They came up large before. Hmmmm

YOu can still preorder the CD even if you've already gone on your trip. When you get the code, just enter it in when you're ready to get the book!

Love the idea of decorating the window! Hadn't thought about that but will make a trip myself to the dollar store today.
Thanks!

Do they still offer a special price on a resort sitting if you prebuy the photopass CD?
They didn't have any photopass the last time we went to Disney so we figured we'd give it a try.

I haven't read the replies.....but why would you expect to get a code and think it was rude if they didn't give you one?

The discount code is a great deal in it's own right......

Hi,

I am really hoping for some discount off the Photo Cd. $125 is alot! I emailed to see if they would give one and they wouldn't. Last year I got lucky and they provided me one. Any help would be so appreciated! :goodvibes I want to order from our trip Dec 9 week. Happy New Year Everyone!

I dont think you will receive the discount.

Thanks for all the info on the discount for the photo pass if you order it early. I don't really see much of an explanation on how the photo pass works when I click on the link in the earlier post. Can someone kind of summarize how this works.....does this include pictures you take on rides and everything?

Thanks!

Our family used the photopass over our last trip and I think we had about 5-6 cards between all of us. My DSIL ordered the CD with no problem from all the cards. As long as you don't log in while you are on vacation to look at the pictures then you can combine them (I know they won't combine photos from out account to another). It worked out great and we copied the CD for each family to use.

If you are really trying to save on the cost, visit the budget board and sign up for a photopass share. I've been reading about these, but haven't done one. We are thinking of doing one in the summer if we go. You and a few other families "buy in" to the CD (much like our family did, except obviously we know one another). Once you get back from your vacations one person will gather all the card numbers and send in the request for the CD. Then copies are distributed, but keep in mind you will also most likely have the photos of the other families on your CD (unless someone sorts them before burning). They seem to fill up fast, so maybe check it out if you have time.

PS to slissemouse - The photopass does not include pictures taken on rides. It only applies to the photographers throughout WDW.

Anyone have Very Merry Christmas Party photopass ID that they did not use?

What do you mean by ID? Do you mean a photopass card from a party that you are wanting a discount code from? If that is what you mean, then it will do you no good. They discontinued special party discounts a long time ago. Is that what you were wanting?:confused:

What do you mean by ID? Do you mean a photopass card from a party that you are wanting a discount code from? If that is what you mean, then it will do you no good. They discontinued special party discounts a long time ago. Is that what you were wanting?:confused:

Yes, It worked for me the last Halloween party. That was either 1 or 2 yrs ago. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter