Are there any stores at Downtown Disney that sell the following?

mom2jp

Earning My Ears
We won't be getting in to Orlando until late afternoon/early evening and we are staying onsite. Since we aren't going to the parks that evening are there any stores that we could get the autograph book, pressed penny book, and the passport before the next morning? Also, where in the MK do they sell the personalized Mouse Ears?

I don't know for sure but I would imagine that the World of Disney store at DD would carry those items, it is a huge store with tons of stuff (I believe I have the correct name of the store). Also at the Magic Kingdom when you first walk in go to the right. There is a hat shop there and I know they carry the mouse ears and they will put your name on it.

The name of the Hat shop in MK is "Le Chapeau" (Hat in french)

Don't know about the other stuff at DTD but I'm sure I saw the pressed penny holder at that store, but unsure about the rest.

The store at your hotel should have the autograph books right there. They may also have the other things you want.

The stores in all of the resorts carry the autograph books, holders, etc. Try getting it before you leave home from your local disney store.

Something less to worry about and having to look for. How manytimes you made it to a park and before a cart or a store there where characters around and nothing for your kids to give them to sign?

Personalized mouse ears can be bought in DTD, I believe it was way in the back of the Xmas shop.

Autograph book & pen, and penny holder should be at your hotel-- I *think* you can only get the Epcot passport in the World Showcase, but I'm not positive on that one.

Have a great trip!

We found them on sale at the Outlets that sell discounted Disney merchandise. We also did all our souvenirs shopping and saved a ton on souvenirs for us all.

Belz Factory Outlet World
5401 West Oakridge Road
(I-4 Exit 30A)
Phone: 407-352-9611

And you can check out these outlets too!

Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores
State Road 535
Near Walt Disney World Resort

Orlando Premium Outlets
Vineland Avenue
Off I-4 near DownTown Disney
Phone: 407-238-7787

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter