Are there cabins in these loops?

ugadog99

<font color=blue>Has been waiting patiently for a
I remember seeing cabins in the 100 loop (118 and 120). Are any cabins in the following loops: 200,300,400,and 700? Can we put in request for these loops? Yes, I know requests may not be honored, but it wouldn't hurt to ask, if possible. Thanks

the 100 loop is the only camping loop that contains cabins, the other loops you mention are only for camping.

Not sure what the story is behind those cabins in the 100 loop.

I've heard the rumor that those two cabins are for Disney executives and other top dogs. I've seen family groups coming out of them but they seemed to be over-dressed for F--if you know what I mean. I've often seen business-types coming out of them.

Now a question from me, I've heard from a CM that there's an older gentleman who winters at FW every year (since the 70's if I recall correctly) originally in an RV and now in a cabin. Anyone know about this? Maybe he gets one of those cabins. I think he was called the 'unofficial mayor of FW'.

Barbara
169 days to go

The two wilderness homes in the 100 loop are known as the VIP homes. They are usually reserved for Fleetwood employees, the official sponsor of FW. But if they are empty the FD often would put your regular VIP guest in them. Especially if it is a sold out period. Previously they only slept 4 but I believe know they sleep 6 like the rest of them do. The wilderness homes are located in the 2100-2800 loops and the 2 in the 100 loop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter