• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Are There Disney Resort buses That Travel to ESPN Wide World of Sports?

meway

Mouseketeer
I will be traveling to & from our resort to ESPN for our daughter's cheer competition in February, and I'm having trouble finding out if there are buses that will bring us to & from. Thanks in advance!

Pre-Covid,in addition to Private Buses for the Participants, there were the below routes provided for ANYONE wanting to go to ESPN Wide World of Sports:

All-Star Sports----All-Star Music----All-Star Movies----ESPN Wide World of Sports

Pop Century----Caribbean Beach----ESPN Wide World of Sports

BUT,in January Disney was not providing these routes when we went to the College Cheer Championship,so they may not come back Post-Covid.

But as already posted,as long as you are traveling as part of the Cheer Package,you will have documentation allowing you to use the Private Buses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter