Are we limited in how many .... ?

CheshireCat

Mouseketeer
...... ressie's we can make in any given use year? If I had enough points to take 3 4-day vacations at WDW resorts...I'm assuming I could do that, is that correct?

You are only limited by the the number of points you have to spend and unit availability for the dates you prefer.

You can make as many as points you own, it's the # made in other peoples names Disney is holding to 20 along with any in your name. They call that commerical renting.

Wow......you all are such a great help to me. I'm thinking by the time I'm ready to purchase, I'll be so darn educated, I won't have a single question...:rotfl2: :thumbsup2

Wow......you all are such a great help to me. I'm thinking by the time I'm ready to purchase, I'll be so darn educated, I won't have a single question...:rotfl2: :thumbsup2

Your only question will be, "When do I get to go to WDW next?":rotfl:

I know what you mean. When I bought in, my guide said I told him things he didn't know!

I bought in August 2006. I have booked the following:

Oct - 2 separate ressies for F&W festival.
December - 1 night at Christmas
March - 5 nights at Spring break
June - 2 separate ressies, for 4 nights total (changing resorts)
October - F&W festival (one week earlier than last year)

So that's 7 within one year. And I only have 150 points! Of course, this year I had the matching use year points, so I splurged on 1 bedrooms several times.

And I'm blessed to be doing 2 non-DVC stays this year (camping with friends at FT Wilderness, and free dining). I love living in Tampa!

That's exactly the position you want to be in. I let my Guide explain it to me even though I didn't hear anything I didn't already know. And I confirmed many things he hadn't mentioned.

Keep asking the questions until you are comfortable that you know the ups and downs of DVC ownership. We won't pretend that it's a good idea for everyone, but for those it fits it is a wonderful purchase.

Good luck, and keep asking the questions! :)

That's exactly the position you want to be in. I let my Guide explain it to me even though I didn't hear anything I didn't already know. And I confirmed many things he hadn't mentioned.

Keep asking the questions until you are comfortable that you know the ups and downs of DVC ownership. We won't pretend that it's a good idea for everyone, but for those it fits it is a wonderful purchase.

Good luck, and keep asking the questions! :)
I would agree other than one word of caution. Read the written materials and ask you guide to show you in the materials documentation for any concerns or specific questions you may have. That's esp true if you get different answers different places or it just doesn't seem right. Remember that "but my guide said" really has no meaning, it's what the contract, deed and POS says that is important. Even then, some of it can be changed later, re: the smoking issue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter