• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Are you going to WDW in 2014? Let's plan!

Mum and I are planning on going back in 2014, we went early May 2012 and had a great time. We loved the time of year but due to me and OH hopefully starting fertility treatment soon, we might aim for a visit in September or October 2014.

Elise79 said:
I checked Easter when we got home and it is late next year. The last 2 full weeks will DVC points will be a premier season.

Late Easter makes May busier we have found.

As for TIW it used to be 13 months to the end of the month as standard - ie bought in April it would expire 31 May the next year. Now per the website and leaflet it is valid for 12 months and our card was issued for 12 months. Some people are lucky and get longer but there are not really any grounds you can argue on.

Thanks tracy. What a pain. Perhaps we will look at march end then. Thanks for that. We moved to BLT yesterday and have a standard view but we can see space mountain and the castle perfectly. Room 7506. Will see what the one bed is like tomorrow. Hope u had a good flight home

Well, I've been all over this week and I'm still not booked!

We were planning on going in October 2014 then decided against it, then it was back on and we were planning on going in August 2014 with my parents and sister staying at an All Stars resort, then it was off again but now appears to be back on with myself and DBF going in November 2014...I feel like I'm going crazy!!!

We pretty much have a deposit saved for our first house and are currently house hunting, but have worked out we can afford to go back next year if continue to budget as we are (which I know we will, we're pretty good with our money), so I'm searching (again!) for prices :)

I've found a price with Virgin flying from Manchester staying at Coronado Springs for 2 weeks (5/11 - 19/11) with tickets and QSDP approx £1682pp. I've never been in November so not sure if this is a good price or what the crowds are like.

Any advice on November anyone? It would be very much appreciated :goodvibes

Well we upgraded our booking with VH! We are now onsite at CBR with "free" QSDP and have upgraded to DDP :goodvibes

Never stayed at CBR so really excited, and I'm sure DD will love the kids pool area with the pirate ship slide!

Claire :)

laura_<3 said:
Well, I've been all over this week and I'm still not booked!

We were planning on going in October 2014 then decided against it, then it was back on and we were planning on going in August 2014 with my parents and sister staying at an All Stars resort, then it was off again but now appears to be back on with myself and DBF going in November 2014...I feel like I'm going crazy!!!

We pretty much have a deposit saved for our first house and are currently house hunting, but have worked out we can afford to go back next year if continue to budget as we are (which I know we will, we're pretty good with our money), so I'm searching (again!) for prices :)

I've found a price with Virgin flying from Manchester staying at Coronado Springs for 2 weeks (5/11 - 19/11) with tickets and QSDP approx £1682pp. I've never been in November so not sure if this is a good price or what the crowds are like.

Any advice on November anyone? It would be very much appreciated :goodvibes

Sounds quite expensive. BUT due to price hikes it might not be too bad. Having been in november 3 times . Flights m+m have been between 450 with VA hotel through disney OkW with DDP around £650for a one bed 6 nightsplus disney tickets £408 but this was 2011Try pricing up separate with VA and disney then try complete orlando. There are also the cash back sites.
November is lovely . Going those dates u would see both the halloween and christmas decorations weather is in late 70's-80's but cooler at night. Minimal if any rain and low crowds. Great time to go. U may find it slightly cheaper going around the 8th. We found that and did 8-22nd.

Hi,

Count us in, we have booked 10 days booked in a one day villa at OKW in July ( 7th till 17th ). Less time on site this time due to the increase in prices, hoping to book a condo for about a week too.

Have got our summer hols this year in Tenerife to look forward to but sadly more excited about planning for 2014 already !

TartanTink

Going to Art of Animation either 04/09/2014 - 25/09/2014 or 11/09/2014 -02/10/2014.

Going with my son, his new partner and my 6yr old granddaughter.

Lyndon :)

Really hoping to go August 2014, just need to persuade DH to let me press the book button!! The plan is 18 August to 1 September, first 4 nights at Hard Rock Hotel then 10 nights at OKW with free DDP!:cool1:

Will book direct with Disney first then wait for flights to come out in Sept, probably BA if not too pricey! Eldest takes his GCSEs next summer so need to have something to look forward to after that!

Michelle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter