Are you into ropes and helium?

got to say really didn't think this was the direction of this thread

was going to add only if there is green jello involved ;)- but now I'll have to say yes that looks soo cool - can't wait to try it:goodvibes

Sue:goodvibes
:rotfl:
I'm thinking I like you yasuern - but then you're another smart mouth Mass- "you know what". :flower3:

I found this picture on Allears, it looks pretty cool lit up at night!

ddballoonb.jpg

Just got back from WDW on Saturday. I didn't think we would see the balloon but it was there. If it was open I would have done it, particularly since I figured they would charge $45 or so. $16 would be fine.

Well today is the scheduled opening day! I will be at work, but I'll try to get word out if it does open!

Well today is the scheduled opening day! I will be at work, but I'll try to get word out if it does open!

And the wind conditions?
I mean - What direction will the tourist be careening to earth?
:eek:

I have a friend, she is rather elderly....Lets just say she started with the company when the Magic Kingdom was dirt!;)

She saw the balloon the other day, and thought they had tented Planet Hollywood for termites!

:rotfl2:

Emergency exits are located here, here,
here, here and here!

Aladdin.jpg

Lily and I did one of these in Paris with some friends. It was more expensive there, too! It was fun, though, so we'd probably do it.
We did see it in DTD last week, and even though it wasn't going up in the air it looked pretty cool. Lil noted that all of the characters on the balloon are ones that fly. Really cute!

No flights yesterday, not sure why, the weather was perfect till a small storm came through around 3:00.

And they did not turn on the light inside the balloon last night.

Hmmmm :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter