Ariel's Grotto for lunch inside or outside seating?

Disneyglobegirl

DIS Veteran
I just booked lunch at Ariel's Grotto for our upcoming trip and I chose the outdoor seating. Is that ok? Or is the indoor seating better? The princesses do make the rounds outdoors too right?

We sat inside when we went, but I would omagine it would be great outdoors as well!
Yes, the princesses definitely make the rounds outside as well. Have fun! princess:
Katie

Last time we were there the the characters spent more time outdoors than indoors. You made a good choice!!! :cool1:

Weather would be the only real consideration. If its super hot or rainy, outside might not be great.

hlbtimes2 said:
Weather would be the only real consideration. If its super hot or rainy, outside might not be great.

I had thought of that too - being from the south the heat is not a problem :rotfl2: but I hope we won't have to deal with the rain. :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter