Arriving early for Ohana breakfast ADR?

tschaan

Mouseketeer
I planned to eat at Ohana on our DHS day thinking this would be a slow day. I didn't realize that we wanted to be there for rope drop. We have a 8:30am Ohana reservation. Would it be possible to be seated early if we arrive early (say 7:30)?

Thanks,Tonya

Ohana opens at 7:30 and it's not a fast meal. Plan about 90 minutes for this one. If you want to even have a hope of getting in early you would need to be there before 7am and be first at the podium when they open it.

I would suggest that you start trying to get an earlier ADR. Either way I doubt you could make RD at DHS.

A thought...

What about breakfast at Cape May? You would be much closer to DHS.

The other issue is transportation. I'm not sure what the non-resort parking rules are, but if you have Disney transportation, you would need to add 30 min for transportation. Ask yourself these questions:
(1) What time do you need to get up in the morning to get everyone ready?
(2) What time do you need to leave to get to restaurant?
(3) How fast can you eat?
(4) How fast can you get to the bus stop?
(5) How fast can you get from the bus stop to front of DHS?
(6) Is it worth all these questions to do rope drop at DHS?

If so, good luck.

I had an 8:50 Ohana breakfast ressie in late December and arrived early with my daughter. We checked in at the podium as soon as we arrived (gave extra time just in case for transportation and were very early as a result) and were seated only about 5 minutes later. We were leaving the restaurant a few minutes before the time of our ressie. Also, there were a few tables open during the time we were eating, so you can always try and you just might get lucky.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter