Arriving on a Thursday for Soarin'

Samsma

DIS Veteran
we're thinking of going to CA when we arrive around noon on Thursday the 17th of Nov. just to ride Soarin and do Turtle Talk. Will all the fast passes for Soarin be gone by then, and will the line be very very long? Also- is Turtle Talk fast pass at DL?

Turtle Talk doesn't have FP, but you don't really need to worry. I've never seen more people waiting than what will fit into the theater for a show. As for Soarin', on a non-holiday Thursday, you might not even need a FP. It's been pretty quiet at DL during the week.

Thank you. All Disney resorts are full at the time I'm going, and I'm getting kind of nervous that the Thanksgiving holiday is starting early this year.

I would go to Soarin first and do one of two things: if the line is long and you can come back later, then get a FP. Then go see Turtle Talk, which does not have FP.

Or, if the line is short enough at Soarin then just ride it. Then do Turtle Talk.

Either way I would do Soarin first.

Be aware that Turtle Talk only shows so often. I do not know the times. When we were there mid-August, it showed three times an hour in the afternoon but only once an hour in the evening when there were less people waiting to see it. It lasts about 20 minutes. We thought it was really cool.

If you have not been to the Animation Studios at DCA (where Turtle Talk is located), this is all OK becuase there are several other fun things to do there before seeing Turtle Talk. We spent 90 minutes there, and could have stayed longer.

Soarin' also has a single riders line that works pretty well if you are able to split up your party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter