Art of Animation bedding

Capo

Mouseketeer
Hi All,

We are going to be staying in a family suite at AoA for the first time and will be bringing an inflatable queen size mattress just in case sharing beds doesn't go over well with some of the kids.

If I ask, will Disney give me extra pillows and queen linens to use or do I need to bring my own?

Thanks!

To add, forgot to ask if there is enough room to actually inflate a queen size matress as well. :)

No idea about floor space for a queen size mattress but you can definitely ask for more pillows and sheets.

They can bring you pillows, sheets, and blankets, but when I requested an extra comforter at Pop Century they said they didn't give extra comforters.

We stayed a AOA, there are already two additional pillows in the room, but the cast members had no problem (at least to our face) bring an additional four pillows. I do think that the queen size mattress may be a bit too big, we had a twin and it left just a little room for the kids to walk in between the pull out and the air mattress.

My family of five did this with no problems. There is room for a queen air mattress with both beds out in the living room. I had three teenagers and they were not ok with sleeping together!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter