ASSp--Blizard Beach

CdnDisneyNut

<font color=coral>What way does the "C" go again?<
I know that they do have Disney transportation between them. Last time taking the airport shuttle I noticed they are realatly close. Is it a doable think to walk to Blizard Beach from the All Star resorts. If so, How long of a walk would it be?

Originally posted by CdnDisneyNut
I know that they do have Disney transportation between them. Last time taking the airport shuttle I noticed they are realatly close. Is it a doable think to walk to Blizard Beach from the All Star resorts. If so, How long of a walk would it be?

It's doable, however, personally, I would just take the bus. My guess is that it's about a mile or so. Blizzard Beach busses run to the All Stars about every 10 mins or so.

Originally posted by GoldenOldie
There are no sidewalks between the two. Walking is not recommended.

Actually, there is. There is a sidewalk that connects Coronado to Blizzard to McDonald's, and then the All-Stars. Crosswalks and signals are provided where needed.

I was under the impression that the sidewalk from CSR ended at the Blizzard Beach entrance.

My bad. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter