Asymmetrical Jeans?

amberpi

DIS Veteran
This is information that the Dis needed, because they exist: https://lifestyle.diply.com/29235/asymmetrical-jeans-are-the-next-bizarre-denim-trend-of-2019
asymmetrical-jeans.jpg

I wish I could find some summer trends I actually like. Open to any suggestions that don't involve bastardized denim!

Last edited:

Reminds me of the old SNL commerical - Levi's Three-Legged Jeans!

"A leg and a leg and a leg!"
"Hey, it's no dumber than acid wash."

C'mon Amber, you're not going to order any of these for your trip cuz I would even look at your trip pics!! ;)

Alas, my DH has some thoughts about sartorial statements and wouldn't be seen with me. It would be a lonely trip, OR it could be a test of his love:) Also, there are rarely pics of me. I make terrible photos and I'm always behind the camera. Apparently we're going to work on having more family pics on our US trip. We'll see.

Last edited:
FYI: that isn't a bell bottom leg. Bell bottoms flare out from below the knee, that why they are bell bottoms. That wide leg is a a palazzo pant leg as it flares out from the hip down. The other leg looks like a horrible mom jeans pant leg. :crazy2:

No matter what, I wouldn't get this pants. it looks like someone went to the thrift store and sewn 2 different pants together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter