At OKW now

DVC-Don

DIS Veteran
It's pouring out so we are taking the night off from the parks. The crowds are heavier than we are used to (usually go late August), put with proper Fast Pass usage, things are flowing smoothly. We got into Olivias tonight with a last minute PS (what are they called this month?) and the service and food were terrific even though the place was packed. Had some trouble getting the internet from the room going, but made one call and a tech was knocking at the door within 30 minutes in the pouring rain. Turns out one of the cables had been switched around on the black box. Nite for now. :earsboy:

I miss having a full Olivia's belly, watching Disney TV and typing posts on the Disboards from my one bedroom OKW room - in my pjs!

Ahhhhh.

It's gorgeous here in Albuquerque - perfect weather, lots of summer stuff to do..... yadda yadda yadda.... I wish I were at OKW in the pouring rain!!!!!!! Hope the weather clears up for you and you wake up to sunny skies!

We flew home late this afternoon before the rain hit. Lucky for our group, the weather was wonderful for us this past weekend. Enjoy OKW and the rest of your trip!

pinnie

Oh, one more thing. Yesterday they were checking resort ID's at the OKW main pool to get a towel. Must be due to the new slide. :earsboy:

DVC-Don said:
Oh, one more thing. Yesterday they were checking resort ID's at the OKW main pool to get a towel. Must be due to the new slide. :earsboy:
Good on 'em!

I just knew we should be going back before August!!!

Anyway, thanks for letting us know what's going on!

Bobbi :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter