at vero beach

dawne98

DIS Veteran
we got here yesterday about 2pm the room was not ready so we went to the pool and a got Mickey ice cream each it was HOT until I got the text that room 2312 was ready....great room we over look the pool.....we went out to dinner last night nothing big we had a gift card for Applebee's dinner was good but the waiter was great.....we got two movies and got in bed...... today I was up at 6 am went down to the beach for a walk and sunrise....today it's all pirate we are looking forward to the dinner tonight but until then it's pool beach eat sleep...and I was also told for this unbirthday thing that mom's get in line at 8 am so I have my tea my book..... I'll be one of those mom's today lol the sun just got up over the clouds it was behind .....time for my sunglasses to go on:) have a great
day......

Have a great time,:thumbsup2

Curious on the weather for the week and how warm is the ocean?

I see you live. Fl. I am flying in from Nj and coming from WDW prior to VB, I am wondering where to stop or once we get to VB for some groceries.

Did there end up really being a line? How many spots do they have each day? Also do you have any details on the Wednesday night turtle walk? I was wondering when and how you can sign up for that. I don't want to miss it.

Have a great time,:thumbsup2

Curious on the weather for the week and how warm is the ocean?

I see you live. Fl. I am flying in from Nj and coming from WDW prior to VB, I am wondering where to stop or once we get to VB for some groceries.

I just go by what they say on the new this morning and no rain today:)
Yes groceries at PUblix just over the bridge 510 when you get to us 1 make a "R" and you'll get to stoplight where a Walgreen is make that" L" and you'll see the publix....we just got this morning to get food for breakfast and lunch.....we. are having a great time my little one is at the unbrithday party and b4 that we have been at the pool for the pirate party.......enjoying the day

Did there end up really being a line? How many spots do they have each day? Also do you have any details on the Wednesday night turtle walk? I was wondering when and how you can sign up for that. I don't want to miss it.

Yes and no on a line I went up to the room at 8 am and the rest of them and I was to look down from our room to see if a line was going on lol not until 945 I was the 3 rd mom in line and when I got done it was 10 deep.... my little one is at the party now and I am in the lobby in the a/c its to hot for me outside lol in the party today 20 kids not sure how many it can hold. For the Turtle presentation it's Tuesday at 7 pm and free meet in the community yt? Hall the Turtle troop program is $20 it's for kids but parents can tag a long I got her signed up yesterday for that and it's on Wednesday at 7:30 am.....

Thank you for the information. Do you pay cash for the activities or can you charge them to the room? Thanks again.

To be home:guilty: we had a great time a lot of 1st happen but you'll have to go read my TR to know about all that.... it's not done yet I'll work on it over the next few days :)
If you have any questions just ask:)

We went to Vero, August, 2010 after a stint at WDW! GREAT way for a wind down!:thumbsup2

Such GREAT memories of that vacation!!! My father in law, who passed away recently, would have been 90 yesterday was with us for a few days! We also shared that vaca with our adult niece who was pregnant at the time and brought her little two year son at the time! SO MUCH FUN!:dance3:

Love Vero and May of "15 we are hoping to get a reservation at 7 months at HHI! Heard AWESOME things about HHI too!

ENJOY VERO!:woohoo::yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter