ATA is honoring Vanguard tickets on a space available basis...

sgtdisney

DIS Veteran
I just thought I would post this in case it helps anyone here holding Vanguard tickets...

ATA Announces Policy for Vanguard Airlines' Ticket Holders
INDIANAPOLIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--July 30, 2002--Due to the recent announcement that Vanguard Airlines plans to suspend operations, ATA (American Trans Air, Inc.)(Nasdaq:ATAH) has agreed to honor Vanguard Airlines' tickets on flights where space is available.
Additionally, passengers who are traveling over the next 60 days can book any guaranteed space on any ATA itinerary that corresponds with their Vanguard itinerary for $100 or less one-way. The offer expires on September 30, 2002.
This offer applies only in markets served by ATA and to customers holding paper or electronic tickets (e-tickets) for travel on Vanguard Airlines. ATA has no advance purchase or minimum stay requirements and will waive other restrictions on fares purchased by Vanguard ticket holders if the ticket holder has proof of purchase on Vanguard with either a paper ticket or a print-out of an e-ticket confirmation. Passengers holding tickets on Vanguard Airlines can call ATA's reservation center at 1-800-I-FLY-ATA, and must present their Vanguard Airlines paper ticket or e-ticket confirmation at an ATA ticket counter.

http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin...www/bw/amtr/amtr-footer.shtml&bgcolor=#FFFFFF

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter