ATG in Gay Paree (that would be Paris) - with a day trip to DLP!

I loved your TR!!! You are making me so tempted to cut the English part of our journey down a smidge to spend more Paris time. Thank you for the very fun read and fantastic pictures!

oh I enjoyed this TR SO MUCH!
It's great that you decided not to skip DLRP! It's different to MK and DL but still so beautiful.
Your pics are so good! I had lots of fun reading your report :)

Someone commented on the flash photography inside the museums. I'm sure the Louvre doesn't allow to take them either but you can see people taking flash pictures of the Mona Lisa and almost anything in the museum, even if it's not allowed.
The only museum employee I saw complaining and doing something against it was at the Rome section, a tour group with chinese tourists were taking flash pictures of statues and she had a few words with the tour guide. :sad2:

If we go back to Paris soon I'll make sure we go to the Musee d'Orsay, I've been wanting to go since the first time we went to Paris but I wanted to visit the Louvre first, which we did in our last trip. Your comments on the museum made me want to go so badly! ;D I know it's famous and a "must-do" but we never had enough time to go.

Awesome report, really!

Great report about your trip to Disneyland Paris. It is very interesting to see Disneyland Paris through the eyes of a visitor from the USA! I have been to Disneyland Paris many times and did also some trips to Disneyland in Anaheim.

Here are some comments:

- For the real parade everyone is lining up the street, but not for the Disney All Stars Express!

Ah, that explains the difference! It was a cute little bit of street-mosphere.

- There are not many wheel chair accesses in the park. You will not find a lot of people in wheel chairs and nobody in this little electric vehicles, you always see in Anaheim.

I DID NOT miss those dang electric carts! And we figured no one was really using the ramps. Once we got used to the backtracking, it worked out fine (curse my back for giving out on me!)

- It is so funny that all the American visitors are so enthusiastic about the dragon in the castle. I for myself think that he is pretty boring!

We had to see it, I know one of guys who worked on it. It is required.

- It is sad that you missed the opportunity to ride Small World. The ride in Paris is much better than the one in Anaheim. It is much more colorful, has more figures and you can't see the ceiling or the floor, like you can in Anaheim. They don't have the new figures they added over there, but some different scenes that are well worth seeing.

Thanks for that info! Next time, I will make time for that ride. I just wasn't really in a ride mood that day. It was very painful getting in and out of the wheelchair (that darn back!).

- Bella Notte is a pizza place!

That's the one! I snapped a pic of a gelato place or ice cream (?) for a friend and got the pics mixed up!

I can't believe I never got round to reading this until now. :blush:

Thanks for such a fantastic report :thumbsup2 and for sharing your trip to Paris and DLP with us. :goodvibes

I just read this today! What a FAB trip report! Not only was it informative but it was so funny :lmao: you and your DH are adorable :)

:flower3: Thanks! I can't believe I've still got readers for this old TR! I'm working up a PTR for my next adventure - taking my DH's nieces (mine, too) to WDW for the first time. They're almost too old to care - 14 and 17 but, I'm gonna' do my darndest to make it magical!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter