Atlanta meet maybe--short notice **Pictures added 11/23 page 7**

OK, Guys. Can we meet relatively early on Sunday--5:30 or so? We're going to drive back to Mississippi right after supper.

There are 5 of us (two adults). We're game to meet anywhere you want. We'll have to go to Stockbridge to look at a bird early in the afternoon...as long as there is enough time to get from one place to the other, we'll be there.

Dan, I'll PM my cell phone number to you.

Paige

Time to nail this down. For Monday's meet, Sidelines sounds good to me. Everyone okay with that?

Don

I kind of stuck my neck out on this and then let it go because of a busy week. Sidelines Monday night at 6:00-6:30. When you get there, we should be to the left of the check in place. I'll put it under Murphy Disney Meet. Totally kid friendly, totally non-smoking (all of Georgia is now unless it's an "adult" bar) and good prices and good food. Anybody need directions before then, give me an email. That day, give me a cell phone call. Have that handy dandy Gwinnett County Map in my car.

And look at this - husband is not even blinking an eye and a very mini-meet over Thanksgiving weekend at *gasp* his parents' house! The man has totally turned!

Sorry guys...working night shift and both cats have surgury on Monday.

PS...Alpharetta isn't in Gwinnett County....believe that is Forsyth :)

Have a great time!

Alpharetta is in North Fulton :wave2: Forsyth is just a hop skip and a jump though----

Has there been any final decision about Sunday night?

:wave:

Ditto what Robinrs said I'll be there both days if Cheesecake Factory. ;)
Seriously, just post the time and place and I'll try to make both (no grandchild at home this week so I'm free free free free free).

Sidelines sounds fun...but OMG...the Cheesecake Factory :goodvibes
Either way, I just need to know where and when on Monday.

I'll be following this thread till I leave for Atlanta (and maybe even after I get there, LOL) to see where we are going and when. Any place is fine with me. :goodvibes Let me know if anybody needs a ride somewhere. :moped:

I checked with The Cheesecake Factory today. They will not take reservations but she said if we are there by 5 on Sunday we should be fine. Don't know about Fogo's but Ted's and Hard Rock don't take reservations either. Is there a Falcon's game tomorrow? Then we have to think about conferences this week in Atlanta which of course is every week. However if they are coming in tomorrow night it may impact Hard Rock. May not make a difference since we are going to be there at 5. Did that clear everything up for everyone? LOL!!!

We know Sunday night at 5:00. Now just where? Is there anyone that doesn't want Cheesecake Factory? There is a wide variety there.

mommie2angels said:
Is there anyone that doesn't want Cheesecake Factory? There is a wide variety there.

Yes--there is a wide variety there: ORIGINAL CHEESECAKE; FRESH STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE; WHITE CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY TRUFFLE®;
GODIVA® CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE; *6 CARB ORIGINAL CHEESECAKE™
Sweetend with Splenda®; WHITE CHOCOLATE CARAMEL LATTE™; FRESH BANANA CREAM CHEESECAKE; TOBLERONE® SWISS ALMOND CHEESECAKE;
WHITE CHOCOLATE CHUNK MACADAMIA NUT; DULCE DE LECHE CARAMEL CHEESECAKE; TIRAMISU CHEESECAKE; CHOCOLATE MOUSSE CHEESECAKE;
VANILLA BEAN CHEESECAKE; KAHLUA COCOA COFFEE CHEESECAKE;
ADAM'S PEANUT BUTTER CUP FUDGE RIPPLE; CHOCOLATE OREO® MUDSLIDE CHEESECAKE; CHOCOLATE TUXEDO CREAM CHEESECAKETM; DUTCH APPLE CARAMEL STREUSEL; BROWNIE SUNDAE CHEESECAKE; CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE-DOUGH; KEY LIME CHEESECAKE; LEMON RASPBERRY CREAM CHEESECAKE; CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY TRUFFLE®;GERMAN CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE; CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE-DOUGH CHEESECAKE; COFFEE HEATHBAR CRUNCH; SNICKERS® BAR CHUNKS AND CHEESECAKE; CRAIG'S CRAZY CARROT CAKE CHEESECAKE; OREO® CHEESECAKE; CHOCOLATE PECAN TURTLE; BOSTON CREAM CHEESECAKE; CHERRY; PUMPKIN (SEASONAL); PUMPKIN PECAN (SEASONAL)

And their food menu is varied too: :teeth: http://www.thecheesecakefactory.com/menu.htm

Are we talking about Buckhead, North Point Mall (Alpharetta) or the Peirmeter?

Belle, you are too funny! You think like me. It's our goal to try all the different types of Cheesecake. Well that all stopped when we both found our favorite. Vanilla Bean and Dulce de Leche caramel. Now my favorite is white chocolate caramel latte. YUM!!! I really like the Brownie sundae cheesecake too. OK you get the idea!

We were thinking Buckhead. Will that work for you?

mommie2angels said:
I checked with The Cheesecake Factory today. They will not take reservations but she said if we are there by 5 on Sunday we should be fine. Don't know about Fogo's but Ted's and Hard Rock don't take reservations either. Is there a Falcon's game tomorrow? Then we have to think about conferences this week in Atlanta which of course is every week. However if they are coming in tomorrow night it may impact Hard Rock. May not make a difference since we are going to be there at 5. Did that clear everything up for everyone? LOL!!!

We know Sunday night at 5:00. Now just where? Is there anyone that doesn't want Cheesecake Factory? There is a wide variety there.

I do know that Fogos takes ressies --

I am not sure how Cheesecake Factory will be on a Sunday?
and what time?? 5 ??

Anything works for me..I won't have childern with me but I know others will so maybe they can chime in with what they think will work "kidwise". Or have we decided on cheesecake factory for Sunday?

Also--can someone post specific directions (for the directionally challenged) to Sidelines for Monday? I get off work in ATL at 4:00 so SHOULD be able to be there by 6:00 :rotfl: (if any unforseen items don't pop up)

ATLANTA
3024 Peachtree Road, NW, Atlanta, GA 30305
(404) 816-2555

Location Located in the heart of Buckhead.

Parking Valet parking is complimentary.

Hours of Operation Monday - Thursday 11:30 am - 11:00 pm
Friday & Saturday 11:30 am - 12:30 am
Sunday 10:00 am - 11:00 pm

Join us for mid-week lunch or for drinks and an early dinner after work!

Restaurant Information Have your next event at The Cheesecake Factory! Banquet facilities are available and we can accommodate parties of up to 100 guests on our enclosed veranda.

Picking up a "To Go" order? Just tell the valet that you are picking up a "To Go" order and they will direct you to the appropriate short-term parking area.

Large print and Braille menus are available.

OK, then. Sunday night, 5:00 pm at the Buckhead Cheesecake Factory. Maybe by then we'll have a new birdie boy to show everyone!

I have to tell you, though...I cannot be held responsible for my actions when spicy cashew chicken is in front of me...and don't expect me to be good company while I'm having fits of ecstasy over the chocolate cheesecake...

Wish I could make it to both, but I'll see the Monday folks at Sidelines between 6:00 - 6:30 (as soon as I can make it after work). :cool1:

It's Sunday morning but to everyone going to the Cheesecake Factory tonight, yes, there is a Falcons game today. But ---- the good news is that it's a late game and won't start until 4:15. So y'all should be fine getting in and out of Buckhead even with the game. We'll be at the Dome, tailgating and cheering the Falcons to make bird seed out of the Packers (sorry to all the Green Bay fans, including my daughter-in-law but she's thrown in the towel on their season).

To all the Monday nighters - see you at Sideliners. Although there is a Cheesecake Factory right down North Point Parkway where we can go for dessert. Best of both worlds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter