ATTENTION AP-ers: How many of you...

deejdigsdis

DIS Veteran
...entered to win the one-night stay in a villa at the GCH? I made the mistake of telling my kids that I entered. Now they think for sure we are going to win and are making all sorts of plans! :rotfl: They are counting down the days until Sept. 28th when the winner is notified by email.

I only knew about it because it got a small mention inside the back cover of the Backstage Pass AP magazine. I barely saw it in time -- just 2 days before the contest closed on Sunday. 1 night stay in a Grand Villa, $300 Disney Gift Card, travel expenses for winner and up to 5 guests if you live 150 miles or more from DLR.

I guess it would be nice if my backstage pass magazine arrived ON TIME! I swear the pony express delivers my mail...

Same here - we didn't get the magazine until 2 days before the contest closed, and then didn't read about it until Monday after the contest was closed! Someone at DLR dropped the ball there. :snail:

did not get the ap magazine yet.. and unfortunately since i have the Premier Pass I cannot log in online to view it.. How sucky is this.

Really?!?! I just got that magazine on Saturday! Geez...so much for timely deliveries!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter