Attention Beer Drinkers!

Maleficent53

Have fun storming the castle...
I need help with a project I want to do for Christmas (and yes, I do know I am late starting). It involves collecting labels from beer bottles.....

What I need from you is you buy your favorite beer and drink it! :thumbsup2 Easy right?

I am looking for people willing to strip the label from your empties and send them to me. I am especially looking for local, craft brews that have really cool label designs. I am making them into drink coasters and plan to give them to several of the guys in the family for Christmas (probably with a 6-pack on the side).

The labels I have now are -

Woodchuck Hard Cider
Ballast Point Brewing out of San Diego - with a fish design
Brainerd Lakes Beer - One Eyed Pike (fish) and First Pull (boat)
Alaskan - Summer (Orca) and Freeride IPA (snowboard/BMX)
Schell New Ulm MN - Shocked Grapefruit (with WWII airplane)
Casa Beer from Morocco - label I picked up during recent F&W visit

So - as you can see I am looking for more than Budweiser/Miller/Coors/etc!
If you are willing to indulge in a few cold ones and soak a few labels off, send me a PM and I will forward my home address.

Thanks in advance!

Still looking for more beer drinkers! Anyone out there willing to help me out?

My hubby drinks lots of craft brews. Since we are in the heart of Silicon Valley, we get all the weird ones. I'll see what I can do to get them to you.

- Blackest Rose

I need help with a project I want to do for Christmas (and yes, I do know I am late starting). It involves collecting labels from beer bottles.....

What I need from you is you buy your favorite beer and drink it! :thumbsup2 Easy right?

I am looking for people willing to strip the label from your empties and send them to me. I am especially looking for local, craft brews that have really cool label designs. I am making them into drink coasters and plan to give them to several of the guys in the family for Christmas (probably with a 6-pack on the side).

The labels I have now are -

Woodchuck Hard Cider
Ballast Point Brewing out of San Diego - with a fish design
Brainerd Lakes Beer - One Eyed Pike (fish) and First Pull (boat)
Alaskan - Summer (Orca) and Freeride IPA (snowboard/BMX)
Schell New Ulm MN - Shocked Grapefruit (with WWII airplane)
Casa Beer from Morocco - label I picked up during recent F&W visit

So - as you can see I am looking for more than Budweiser/Miller/Coors/etc!
If you are willing to indulge in a few cold ones and soak a few labels off, send me a PM and I will forward my home address.

Thanks in advance!

This is such a cute idea! Our best friends made us a Christmas wreath out of beer cans last year. :lmao: I was so tacky...but at the same time it looked great! It looked like a professionally made wreath minus the crushed beer cans on it! Its not one I would want on my front door, but it looked great hanging inside on our laundry room door. We loved it so much I even bought a storage bin for it so we can hang it up again this year!

Have fun making your coasters! I am sure they are going to love it! :goodvibes

I can offer you these labels

Samuel Adams Alpine Spring
Samuel Adams Blueberry Hill Lager
Samuel Adams Boston Lager
Samuel Adams Maple Pecan Porter
Samuel Adams Hazel Brown
Konig Ludwig Weissbier
Wolaver's Fine Organic Ales
Wolaver's Brown Ale
Wolaver's Oatmeal Stout
Dogfish Head Chicory Stout
Dogfish Head Aprihop
Rogue Hazelnut Brown Nectar
Left Hand Brewing Company Milk Stout Nitro
Blind Faith
Southern Tier 2X Stout
Saranac Pale Ale

My son likes to fequent a local craft brewery which makes He'Brew -- The Chosen Beer but I think it's just by the glass, not bottled.

maybe a few others

I put them on paper after taking them off the bottles, and then they stuck to the paper. What's the best way to handle them once they come off the bottles?

I usually just lay them out on the kitchen table or counter until they dry. It should be okay if some of them stuck to the paper.

I will PM you my address. I will take any/all you care to send. I don't know how many of these coaster sets I will be making but definitely looking to have a variety of labels in the groups.

Many thanks to AboveH2O and BlackestRose. Your packages have arrived and the labels are wonderful. Now I have so many more choices to pick from.....

If anyone else out there would be willing to send off a few labels, I haven't started my project yet so will accept more unique labels.

Thanks to all!

Karen

Thanks to all who have sent labels to me, plus the ones I managed to collect myself, I have a great selection of unique labels to choose from for my project. If I can figure out how to post pictures, I will try to add a photo of the completed project for you all to see.

Thanks again! Merry Christmas :santa: and Happy New Year to you all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter