ATTN: Gabreils and Value City Shoppers!!

J

jrrandme

:D :D :D :D
Today at Value City I saw...
Disney Baby Wallpaper Borders...$.99 each
Winnie the Pooh Hat boxes (bright and pastel) sorry didn't look at the price but they had to be cheap.
Womens plus size jean jacket vest with assorted Disney designs...$12.99 Got me one for the plane trip down!
They still had lots of sandals/summer shoes on clearance...$8.75 and $12.00...wont be looking for those in the frozen north come January!!
And not Disney, but a way to take your favorite team with you...NHL and NFL beach towels...$5.99...the Steelers and the Penquins are going to Disney!

At Gabriels there were REALLY NICE embroidered sweat shirts...adult sizes from XS to XXL...$14.99 and silk screened sweats for $9.99...three more souvioneers(sp)! Sorry the kids selection was sad :(

Now I think I have it all!!! Just need those AP rates for January and we are ready to go!:p !

jrrandme....I live in the western part of PA too (Connellsville) and I only know of one Value City store (the one in Uniontown Mall). So, you might be my neighbor. If so, then hello! I haven't stopped by Gabe's for a few weeks...this is the perfect excuse to do so. :D

Hi Sherry7...we are close (Murrysville) but there are several Value City's around...North Hills past Ross Park Mall and South Hills near Century Three Mall (the one I HIT!).

And you are sooooo close to your first trip...you will love it!!!!

p.s. if you see "jrr" in connellsville (he lives there) don't tell him about "me" and my "Disney planning"...this trip will be his Christmas surprise!!!

Oooh, lucky jrr! If I see someone walking around Connellsville after Christmas with a big smile and a Mickey shirt, I guess I'll know who it is. :)

Hi jrrandme!

I KNEW that this had to be about SW PA with names like Value City and Gabe's in the title! :D Looks like I need to go SHOPPING! :D
Welcome to the DIS, jrrandme, from your neighbor in Plum Borough! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter