Attraction Tickets - Exchange Rate

jf256

Mouseketeer
Hi All;

Does anyone know if Attraction Tickets are affected by the exchange rate?
We have a new card we need to spend 3k on to get the bonus but I'm thinking if they are connected to exchange rate we will just wait. If not and it is just a UK specific price - I will get them when the card comes through to hit the bonus spend.

It will only be universal - as we have disney tickets as part of a package.

Does anyone know if Attraction Tickets are affected by the exchange rate?
Bound to be, but how it appears in their pricing depends on how and when they update them to take account of the rate.

If the price is in GBP then that's what you'll pay when you book, but if you wait they might change that amount to reflect rate changes.
I don't know if they can change the GBP after you've booked - need to read the small print as to whether they reserve the right. (I booked some Universal stuff on a deposit with AT months ago, so I might get caught if that is the case.)

Whatever way it is you are basically gambling with currency fluctuations, and professional traders only get it right some of the time.
Personally, I book when I'm ready. If rates then go down I've won a little; if they go up I haven't really lost anything, just missed a little gain. Travelling abroad is not risk free.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter