Attractions+, anyone recently purchase this?

maxsmom

DIS Veteran
I have no desire to purchase memory maker, but this I do. I would love to have all of our ride photos. I would like to know before our trip b/c if I have to buy memory maker I don't want to buy it there and not have access until 3 days in. Thanks!

I haven't but I posted the same thing a week or so ago. It's $50 and is for all ride photos in all parks. I seen this on a See Ya Reel Soon vlog and they purchased it in April. Apparently it's not widely known as they want you to purchase memory maker and it can be purchased where there is a ride photos, ie space mountain.

We purchased this two years ago and plan on it again in September. We loved it. It was great and we got all the ride pictures and just downloaded them once we got home. Back then they gave you a little card to scan like they used to do photopass. I am waiting to see if it is tied to our MB or how this is going to work. We have family traveling with us and are connected to them with our trip on MDE. Last time we had two cards and they took one and we took one. Interested to see if anyone else has done this recently that knows! Have a great trip.

I have no desire to purchase memory maker, but this I do. I would love to have all of our ride photos. I would like to know before our trip b/c if I have to buy memory maker I don't want to buy it there and not have access until 3 days in. Thanks!
The tree day restriction only applies to the discounted Memory Maker price. If you pay full price, there's no delay.

Does anyone know if this includes the pictures from meals like the HDD? Also, Are these pictures then yours to down load and print for a holiday card?

I never heard of this. Thank you

Am I understanding it right that you can purchase it after your first ride photo?

The tree day restriction only applies to the discounted Memory Maker price. If you pay full price, there's no delay.
So if I buy it before we go it will not work until 3 days after we are there? That cant be right, at least I hope not.

There are ride videos now on a few rides I wonder if that is included in for the ride photos only price.

There are ride videos now on a few rides I wonder if that is included in for the ride photos only price.
You need to purchase the discounted memory maker at least 3 days before you arrive, otherwise it will not work until 3 days goes by.

So if I buy it before we go it will not work until 3 days after we are there? That cant be right, at least I hope not.
That's the exact opposite of what I said. There's a discount for purchasing in advance. If you need it to work right away, you don't get the discount.

Does anyone know if this includes the pictures from meals like the HDD? Also, Are these pictures then yours to down load and print for a holiday card?

No, I have never seen the meals listed. This is all I've have seen listed:

- Space Mountain® Attraction

- Splash Mountain® Attraction

- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin® Attraction

- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™

- Rock ‘n Roller Coaster® Starring Aerosmith

- Expedition Everest® Attraction

- Dinosaur Attraction

- Test Track® Attraction

No, I have never seen the meals listed. This is all I've have seen listed:

- Space Mountain® Attraction

- Splash Mountain® Attraction

- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin® Attraction

- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™

- Rock ‘n Roller Coaster® Starring Aerosmith

- Expedition Everest® Attraction

- Dinosaur Attraction

- Test Track® Attraction

And Seven Dwarves Mine Train

How many days is it good for?

"Product Details:

- Attractions+ is sold at participating Attractions Photo Sales Centers.

- With Attractions+ you will have digital files of all the participating Attraction photos taken within a 14 day visit to Walt Disney World or Disneyland Resort.

- Once you arrive home from your vacation, you can view and download all the high resolution photos plus a limited license agreement, which allows you to print photos at any local photo processing center."

The above quote is from something in 2013, I cannot find anything newer.

Source:

https://www.facebook.com/notes/disneys-photopass-service/disney-attractions/10151328452253325

And Seven Dwarves Mine Train

Are you sure? For everyone? How would you get that if you do not have a Magic Band? There is no place to scan the band after the ride, correct? I'm not sure about that one. Maybe someone who has gotten it, that did not have a MB can confirm. I'm thinking to get that one, you have to at least have a MB, if you do get it.

Are you sure? For everyone? How would you get that if you do not have a Magic Band? There is no place to scan the band after the ride, correct? I'm not sure about that one. Maybe someone who has gotten it, that did not have a MB can confirm. I'm thinking to get that one, you have to at least have a MB, if you do get it.

Oooooo...didn't think about it that way. You are right. Hmmmmm.... It seems like there was another right that automatically linked photos and now I can't remember which one it was. The other "video" ride was ToT. (Along with 7DMT. I wonder. I can't believe they don't have a way for people without magic bands to spend the money, though. Anyone know?

7 Dwarfs ride photo and video are definitely only available to people with a MB. I had mostly on-siters and a few off-siters on my last trip and those without a MB (off siter who didn't choose to purchase one) did not get 7 dwarfs photos. THere's no way to capture you without it, no preview screen at the end where you would get your photo number. We did not purchase attractions+ because we had full memory maker, so I'm not 100% sure, but I believe the 7 dwarfs photo would be included in attractions+. I think the only reason it's not on the above list is because the available online info is dated 2013ish and the ride didn't exist then. Otherwise, all rides with photos are included on the list, so I believe 7 dwarfs would be part of it too.

I can't tell for sure if the 3 days thing is cleared up: If you buy online at the discounted price, there is a 3 day wait before your pictures will be included in MM (although I believe if you're there, you would still see those pictures and you'd have to pay separately for those downloads) If you buy at full price on arrival, it is active immediately.

Attractions+ is definitely only good for ride photos. No character meets, meals, or dinner shows are included in the price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter